Help! Phantom 3 pro ESC error!
1841 2 2016-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jn9874123
New

United States

Hello, i just bought a phantom 3 pro recently and ive been having alot of trouble with an esc error that pops up. I downloaded version 1.8.8 for the aircraft and v1.6 for the remote and an ESC error pops up and the motors will not start up let alone even try to turn on. I calibrated the imu, linked the rc, calibrated the rc, calibrated the compass and did everythibg i possibly could. The i tried to reinstall the aircraft firmware by going back to 1.7.006 and now i cant install 1.8.8 anymore in the about section on current firmware it says 1.7.006+ so im not sure what that means. But thats not the main problem the main problem is that esc error and the motors wont start, i also tried reinstalling the app 3 to 4 times already and batteries are fully updated. Can anyone help? Ive been contacting dji customer service non stop all week to get a return address and its not moving along to quickly, and they told me there is nothing they can do and to send it in. I also have an adroid device, samsung note 5 and the app is 2.7.2 so it should all be up to date.
2016-4-10
Use props
jn9874123
New

United States

Also I have not even flowneed the phantom even once I received it by fedex a couple of days ago
2016-4-10
Use props
angelpilot4u
lvl.2
Flight distance : 199826 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

There is a compagny that fixes ESC errors, they have a 98% sucess rate >> www.jogjasky.com cek them up..
2016-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules