Battery drop
699 4 2016-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alexander
New

Sweden

Hi. New here on this forum. Can an unstable battery for my Dji Phantom 2 Vision Plus causing various warnings. I fly quite normal with all updates and newest firmware wire etc ... when the battery in my drones shows 60 % , it can suddenly warn of " critical batteries" someone who has support on this ? Mvh Alex
2016-4-11
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello, I'd suggest you to charge and discharge the battery completely. Then check the battery status in the assistant software with fully charged. If the voltage differences between cells are larger than 150mv and the capacity is much smaller than default, please contact our service center in Europe as below :
Email: support.eu@dji.com
Phone:+49(0)97479304200
Monday to Friday, 9:00AM-5:00PM (German Time GMT+1:00)
Online Support:Monday to Friday, 11:00AM-6:00PM (Netherlands Time UTC/GMT +1)
2016-4-11
Use props
BWJ
lvl.4

Denmark

Clean the battery contacts in battery bay on drone, especially the small ones, then problem is gone.
2016-4-12
Use props
If you get the same results two time in a row after doing the above recommendations, time to replace the battery. If dying fligh it drops to 8% she is going to auto land and make no difference where it's at or what's under it if you get my drift.
2016-4-13
Use props
jurrian
lvl.1
Flight distance : 503796 ft
Netherlands

I have exact the same problem. I did a complete charge of the battery (deep cycle). I also cleaned the contacts but still the same problem. When I look into the Assistent software the battery looks fine. It charged 29 times.
2016-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules