Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joey.lopina
lvl.3
Flight distance : 498839 ft
United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-4-17 00:12
If you get no reply tomorrow, just let me know

Still no response on the ticket. Here's the ticket number. Any help would be appreciated.

2016-4-18
Use props
joey.lopina
lvl.3
United States

FatedFilmsNC Posted at 2016-4-17 12:39
Watch DJI Paladin's video link of proper antenna use that he posted above. The antennas are not su ...

I have the antennas pointed correctly
2016-4-18
Use props
cocktail5555
lvl.2

United States

Check your device. It may not be fast enough. I first tried my iPad Mini 1 and it had horrible lag, pixelation and green lines on the video feed. Grabbed my iPad Air 2 and works like a charm. BUT, even when there was video feed interference, my sd recorded the footage just fine. I think you have a camera problem.
2016-4-18
Use props
Behshad
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

KeithS Posted at 2016-4-18 08:59
Here's my examples of this happening.

Happens via both DJI Go and Litchi.  

I get the same but not as often and frequent,    it sometime starts with the green pixels on bottom and sometimes mid air it records it to the app with pixelations. So definitely not just the feed to screen.   Hope we get some kind of solution.
2016-4-18
Use props
Behshad
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

SectorDrone Posted at 2016-4-16 12:00
I got the same issue...  And i pressed the black gimbal cable...and i cant see the issue now...

come again?
2016-4-18
Use props
joey.lopina
lvl.3

cocktail5555 Posted at 2016-4-18 12:55
Check your device. It may not be fast enough. I first tried my iPad Mini 1 and it had horrible lag,  ...

It's the Samsung Galaxy S5.  One of the approved devices.
2016-4-19
Use props
maxumjd123
lvl.1

United States

Try a different device ,I was getting that on my galaxy 4 note ,downloaded to my desktop, had no issues with pixelation
2016-4-19
Use props
maxumjd123
lvl.1

United States

I'm waiting to get an Nvidia shield, that should be fast enough.
2016-4-19
Use props
joey.lopina
lvl.3
United States

maxumjd123@gmai Posted at 2016-4-19 13:30
Try a different device ,I was getting that on my galaxy 4 note ,downloaded to my desktop, had no iss ...

Tried with my work issued cell phone (iPhone 6 plus) and a Note 5. Same issue..
2016-4-19
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

joey.lopina Posted at 2016-4-20 15:06
Tried with my work issued cell phone (iPhone 6 plus) and a Note 5. Same issue..

Forget the device, if it records on the SD card then it is a genuine camera problem. There is a lot of spurious advice being offered here.
2016-4-19
Use props
SectorDrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1114649 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

My issue had disappeared... looks like Lightbridge... since my SD card media are all good..
2016-4-19
Use props
quickpoint
lvl.4

United States

joey.lopina Posted at 2016-4-14 20:58
Yup..  Off of the SD card..  I'm using a great SD card..

when you say off the sd card, are you physically pulling the sd card out and putting into a card reader connected to a computer?   

just for the hell of it, give a try using another sd card,   can't hurt anything.  

scratch all that.   just remembered and saw end of the video.  with the green and purple and the car driving past.   car refreshed the colors.   its nothing to do with the sd card or light bridge or cables.   its in the video processer in the camera.  it is having issues,   the camera is bad because of the processers that render the video on board the drone
2016-4-20
Use props
joey.lopina
lvl.3

quickpoint Posted at 2016-4-20 21:39
when you say off the sd card, are you physically pulling the sd card out and putting into a card r ...

Finally got the ticket started and getting it checked out by DJI
2016-4-20
Use props
gasturbine59
lvl.1

United Kingdom

KeithS Posted at 2016-4-18 13:59
Here's my examples of this happening.

Happens via both DJI Go and Litchi.  

This is exactly what happens to me!, I think it's my tablet not quick enough?
2016-4-20
Use props
quickpoint
lvl.4

United States

joey.lopina Posted at 2016-4-20 16:25
Finally got the ticket started and getting it checked out by DJI

Gl. Hope it's a quick turn around
2016-4-20
Use props
projeffrey11
lvl.2

United States

joey.lopina Posted at 2016-4-12 05:36
It's both on board in my screen while flight and on the SD card

I had this happen to me today for a couple of seconds of video time I thought it was only a  on screen  phenomenon on my iPad, but it was also  captured on my SD.
2016-4-20
Use props
KeithS
lvl.2

Australia

Will be nice to know the outcome and response from DJI.  Hope it's not an issue swept under the carpet.

My distributor advised reset the gimbal in setting, and change cards - no difference.
2016-4-21
Use props
joey.lopina
lvl.3

projeffrey11 Posted at 2016-4-21 13:16
I had this happen to me today for a couple of seconds of video time I thought it was only a  on sc ...

You should start a ticket to get it serviced like I did.  
2016-4-21
Use props
joey.lopina
lvl.3

KeithS Posted at 2016-4-21 23:19
Will be nice to know the outcome and response from DJI.  Hope it's not an issue swept under the carp ...

I'll post after it comes back from DJI. But I read comments on a thread that said DJI doesn't disclose what actions they specifically do for the repairs.  They just send it back fixed is what I'm hearing. Kind of odd.
2016-4-21
Use props
joey.lopina
lvl.3

SectorDrone Posted at 2016-4-20 15:30
My issue had disappeared... looks like Lightbridge... since my SD card media are all good..

Just dissappeared? All good  now?
2016-4-21
Use props
projeffrey11
lvl.2

United States

joey.lopina Posted at 2016-4-21 10:55
You should start a ticket to get it serviced like I did.

And how long did that take you to get the bird back from DJI?
2016-4-21
Use props
joey.lopina
lvl.3
United States

projeffrey11 Posted at 2016-4-21 11:17
And how long did that take you to get the bird back from DJI?

It's still in my possession. Started the ticket earlier this week and waiting for the RMA and further instructions to send it back. I'll keep you posted on the exact downtime from time it left to back in my hands when I get it back.

The sooner you start the process, the better..
2016-4-21
Use props
projeffrey11
lvl.2

United States

joey.lopina Posted at 2016-4-21 13:47
It's still in my possession. Started the ticket earlier this week and waiting for the RMA and furt ...

I hear horror stories of sending  Products back to  "DJI" for service with the average  waiting period Being around a three months wait.  I hope this isn't the case for you.
2016-4-21
Use props
joey.lopina
lvl.3

projeffrey11 Posted at 2016-4-22 06:08
I hear horror stories of sending  Products back to  "DJI" for service with the average  waiting p ...

Hope not either..  Thankfully I still have my P3A to fly.  I'm actually quite comfortable with that one since I have more flight time with that one.
2016-4-21
Use props
joey.lopina
lvl.3

No need to return it to DJI. I was able to return it to Best Buy where I purchased it from for an even exchange.  No questions asked.
2016-4-22
Use props
FatedFilmsNC
lvl.4

United States

DroneTech Posted at 2016-4-12 19:35
I once seen the screen flicker green on someones video when starting up the phantom. Is that normal?

Almost every time I start up my drone, i get black/green lines across my screen (before launch). Once I launch, it goes away, unless i fly far away in a high interference area, then I might start to get some pixelation or black lines occasionally, also some freezing/crashing of the app/tablet sometimes. It all depends on what interference I'm working around in the area I'm in.
2016-4-23
Use props
FatedFilmsNC
lvl.4

United States

skyphotovideo Posted at 2016-4-17 21:37
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e44Df0IH4O8&feature=youtu.be

Look at the huge block of residences/buildings behind you. They are most likely interfering with your 2.4GHz connection from the RC/Tablet to the Aircraft, which is what is causing the purple/green lines in your footage on your FPV. Remember, most likely every single building behind you is also emitting a 2.4GHz WiFi signal as well, which will cause interference.
2016-4-23
Use props
KeithS
lvl.2

Australia

FatedFilmsNC Posted at 2016-4-23 21:11
Look at the huge block of residences/buildings behind you. They are most likely interfering with y ...

I disagree.

I think it's a technical issue.

I've had the same ongoing issue and I've tried it in a variety of locations including a Golf Course, Farm and Park area.
The error occurs in all locations, regardless of the levels of actual or potential interference.
2016-4-23
Use props
FatedFilmsNC
lvl.4

United States

KeithS Posted at 2016-4-23 08:17
I disagree.

I think it's a technical issue.

ohh ok, I was not aware that you had the issue in open areas as well, I just thought you had it in that specific area. This does sound like an issue with your P4 (and some others it seems), as mine does not have this issue. Here's an example of the footage the camera on my P4 is getting.
2016-4-23
Use props
federico.echeve
New

Colombia

I have exactly the same problem. I just took my P4 out of the box today, I thought it was normal to see pixelatuons and freeze image on the ipad while I was flying but then when I downloaded the video there was the same problem, freezing images, jumps. Any advise on these issue?
2016-4-23
Use props
federico.echeve
New

Colombia

I had the same problem during fly, I thougt it was normal but when I downloaded the video to the computer there was the same problem, freezing images, jumps. Pleas geave me some advise.
2016-4-23
Use props
federico.echeve
New

Colombia

I have exactly the same problem. In my iPad mini the image is freezing and pixelated, when I download the video from the dron's card it's the same on the computer, the image is freezing constantly but there is not pixels. Any advise?
2016-4-23
Use props
mattressslammer
New

United Kingdom

joey.lopina Posted at 2016-4-17 07:24
Thanks. I have a ticket opened waiting for further instructions.

im having the same issues how do i go about getting it fixed? u mentioned an open ticket?
2016-4-24
Use props
joey.lopina
lvl.3

mattressslammer Posted at 2016-4-25 04:27
im having the same issues how do i go about getting it fixed? u mentioned an open ticket?

Yes, contact DJI customer service support and get the process started to get your bird serviced
2016-4-25
Use props
joey.lopina
lvl.3

Need your help again Phantom ops..  So I have a new P4 now..  The video off of the SD card is perfect..  But my light bridge connection on my smartphone is absolutely horrific.  I've switched devices using a Note 4, S5, S6, and iPhone 6.. All still blotchy and laggy.  Sometimes the video image totally freezes but the Gps screen is working perfectly.  Is there a setting that I'm forgetting to do? Any advice?
2016-4-28
Use props
apexcz
New
Flight distance : 330075 ft
Czechia

I have same problem, and find out that problem is in SD card in package ( Panasonic 16GB ), sd workung but had lot of bad sectors and video pixelation and glitch. SD cant be repaired in win (format and scan doesnt work). Solution is try new SD card. I have Sandisk Ultra and works.
2016-6-26
Use props
MD_Icarus
lvl.4
United States

I am curious what versions of the app are you using?

Here is my history:

I used my old iphone 5s with 2 P3's, no issues with video at all.

I used the same iphone5s with a P4, green screens will then appear, close up or during POI.

I usedmy newer iphone6 plus, and the issues more or less disappeared.

I then had an automatic upgrade of the app to the 2.8.2 version, and the green screens came back!

I then downgraded the app back to 2.8.1 and the green screens almost disappeared again.

Based upon my single case, my conclusion is that:
the video issue is a combination of the device you use (iphone 6 plus has a faster processor),
and DJI's app software.  

Based upon my background,

When a lower frequency channel is used, it will allow for a wider range, but a higher frequency is needed when up close.
I do not think the auto multiplexing software is really optimized yet.
2016-6-26
Use props
rjstacruz
New

Australia

https://youtu.be/wr0SToRom2c

Please watch my video.. that is my problem.. i hope someone can help me.. if i transfer the video using ss card the video quality is great.. but if i use my p4.. thats what i see in my phone.. i tried to use different phone but it still the same.. hope someone can help.. thanks in advance..
2016-7-27
Use props
rjstacruz
New

Australia

rjstacruz Posted at 2016-7-28 01:44
https://youtu.be/wr0SToRom2c

Please watch my video.. that is my problem.. i hope someone can help  ...

Thats what it looks like in my phone.. help please.. im desperate...
received_1195266723819521.jpeg
2016-7-27
Use props
hmza321
New

Israel

I have also the seme problem what to do
2016-8-9
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now