...FB Forums and its dictators ..
1798 30 2016-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skycam
lvl.4

Australia

Some FB forums are being run by greedy dictators... ( LP and his cronies comes to mind)... they have only their own interests in mind... and will ban anyone that puts their income or position at risk...  they say they are there for the members but the reality is they are there for themselves, and are not giving the members a choice... this post sums up the attitude and  mind set of these guys... the sooner we are rid of them the better ... i hope that DJI can put a stop to this bull shit...and... close them down....

Neil Watts13 hrs

THIS IS HOW THE DJI INSPIRE 1 OWNERS GROUP AND ALL GROUPS RUN BY THE SAME ADMIN TEAM ARE BEING RUN.
It is with regret that I feel there is a need for the people of this group to understand better the personalities of certain individuals running the DJI INSPIRE 1 OWNERS group and their affiliated groups. Many of you will know of me and my small enterprise, Aero3D, which has been supported by and supportive of the DJI Inspire 1 Owners group with thanks to Curtis Dart, Lynh Phan and others and for that I am grateful. But a business is just that and cannot survive supporting one single group and as such I try to offer choice for my global customers, who extend beyond just the FB group which is the attention of this post, where available, for many of the products I sell. This freedom of choice even includes offering alternative non Aero3D products against my own, such as the X5 gimbal lock, allowing the customer to make their own choice on their preferred or most suited product.
About 3 weeks ago I commenced offering an alternative aluminium adapter set to allow my customers who wanted to use carbon props to have a lower cost, and almost certainly lower quality, offering. This offering came with 13" carbon props as opposed to the 14" provided with the LP adapter sets and with a clear description promoting the LP adapter sets and pronouncing them a premium and highly regarded product. Unfortunately Mr Phan has deemed that Aero3D is not allowed to offer alternatives to his adapter sets and has today instructed the Admins to remove Aero3D as an approved vendor from the group, all because of offering choice for customers.
Now, if this was true business and not just hobby business conducted within these groups, the type of aggro I have been subjected to today would be subject to Competition Law or Antitrust Law regulation (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Competition_law). I won't bore you all with the nitty gritty but suffice to say I have now been instructed
"If you decide to continue to sell the competitor's product as you see fit, that's your choice.
The same as it is your choice to continue to carry our products or not.
However, as long as you are carrying a competitor's product, I can not continue to direct traffic towards your site and nor can we continue to give you exclusivity and we can not give you support from our FB groups as an approved vendor."
So, there you have it. Running scared or just blinkered to the business world. According to one of your Admins Aero3D exists for the benefit of this group and this group only.
This post will certainly be removed in double quick time but will be posted on all other Inspire and Phantom Groups and also on my Twitter and Facebook pages to advise people who think they are joining a dedicated support community that in fact this group is CLEARLY BEING RUN FOR THE BENEFIT OF CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE GROUP.
Aero3D is now considering legal advice on this behaviour to deem whether it does indeed contravene Competition Law or Antitrust Law and will take the necessary steps to prevent this type of appalling behaviour.
And having posted this i was banned for all groups run by Mr Phan within 60 seconds. I think that tells it all.

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.14902)]

Competition law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Competition law is a law that promotes or seeks to maintain market competition by regulating anti-competitive conduct by companies.[1][2] Competition law is implemented through public and private enforcement.[3]
EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

LikeShow more reactions
CommentShare

2016-4-11
Use props
zane_isaac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8712549 ft
  • >>>

You are correct... The Facebook groups are getting way out of hand.  
2016-4-11
Use props
nilsblix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23047543 ft
  • >>>
Norway

I have said this for a long time - those people should be banned from running groups on FB.
2016-4-11
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

You guys are always welcome to our official DJI groups:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/dji.owners/?ref=bookmarks
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1400357410265749/?ref=bookmarks
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ ... CIAL/?ref=bookmarks
2016-4-11
Use props
Farnk666
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
Australia

Powter, your incessant whining about LP just makes you look foolish and doesn't bear any relevance to this forum.
Get over yourself and leave it alone - if you want to keep ranting, go back to FB and start your own group.

No-one here is the least interested.
2016-4-12
Use props
skycam
lvl.4

Australia

Farnk666 Posted at 2016-4-12 18:19
Powter, your incessant whining about LP just makes you look foolish and doesn't bear any relevance t ...

..God Farnk666... did you read what Neil said ?     so you think this kind of behaviour is ok ?  
in case you have not noticed YOU are the odd man out here....

i suggest you find a new mentor...
2016-4-12
Use props
skycam
lvl.4

Australia

Farnk666 Posted at 2016-4-12 18:19
Powter, your incessant whining about LP just makes you look foolish and doesn't bear any relevance t ...

you are wrong about people not caring... this is the beginning of the end for those guys....
2016-4-12
Use props
seanemclean
lvl.3
Flight distance : 223061 ft
United States

Farnk666 Posted at 2016-4-12 04:19

This is equally irrelevant.  Typical LP drone.
2016-4-12
Use props
Farnk666
lvl.4
Australia

Take it back to FB and complain there if it is so important to you all.
This has nothing to do with the DJI Forum.

FYI, I've never met or dealt with the guy.
I fly original props with locks - no interest in using anything different.
2016-4-12
Use props
skycam
lvl.4

Australia

Farnk666 Posted at 2016-4-12 20:46
Take it back to FB and complain there if it is so important to you all.
This has nothing to do with  ...

i have taken it to FB...i would take it to a lot more FB forums if LP had not band me..
that is why i am here showing the members, what they cant see on the FB forums that LP controls..

i dont know why you come to his defence every time i havea go at him.. why is that Farnk666 ?...
LP will crash its just a matter of time...
2016-4-12
Use props
Farnk666
lvl.4
Australia

Because I recognize the behavior for what it is.

Look back over the history of this forum and you will see that I have called out many people for their bullying and inappropriate behaviour.
Those people are gone now as their actions were part of a pattern that just did not belong here. So sorry, you aren't that special and I'm not defending anyone.

I don't care that you have an issue with someone else - that's your business.
But irrational ranting and whining belongs in your head, not on the forum.
2016-4-12
Use props
skycam
lvl.4

Australia

Wake up its not just me that has a issue with LP and his cronies... they are banned from this group ... why do you think that is ?

let me ask you a question ... do you think what LP did to Neil Watts is acceptable ?   yes  or  no  

that is if you bothered to read it before you started commenting..
2016-4-12
Use props
nilsblix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23047543 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Farnk666 Posted at 2016-4-12 10:19

Of course it is very important that someone care to warn about this FB group and the administrators of that group.
There will always be new pilots they can "rob" by telling scary stories about how many that crash etc....

I suppose you are the moderator here so I will  not start a rant with you Farnk666, but still hope that this post is tolerated. If not just delete my post.
2016-4-12
Use props
Farnk666
lvl.4
Australia

nilsblix@gmail. Posted at 2016-4-13 06:04
Of course it is very important that someone care to warn about this FB group and the administrator ...

I'm not a mod nilsblix.
Never have been and no connection to DJI or any other parties.

Just another Inspire owner.
2016-4-12
Use props
skycam
lvl.4

Australia

Farnk666 Posted at 2016-4-13 08:07
I'm not a mod nilsblix.
Never have been and no connection to DJI or any other parties.

If you are just another inspire owner.. WHY . have you not answered my question ?   you are quick to jump in on posts and give your view ... so do you agree with what LP did to Neil Watts ? ...

it would seem by your comments you do... if that is the case you are just as bad as he is....

Look it is no secret how i feel about LP ... the sooner he is stopped the better off we all will be...  this industry does not need or what people like him running forums...
2016-4-12
Use props
Linolens
lvl.4
Flight distance : 501250 ft
Macao

the best you can do is ignore him and move on.
I don't even waste my time with people like that.
There are lots of good pilots/people out there supporting forums everywhere, like this one.
The internet is a playground and you pick your poison or your glass of pinot noir.
It's your call, granted you are spot on in your remarks.
2016-4-12
Use props
Farnk666
lvl.4
Australia

skycam Posted at 2016-4-13 09:06
If you are just another inspire owner.. WHY . have you not answered my question ?   you are quick  ...

I don't care in the least who did what to whom.
No issue to me either way.

I just don't agree that it is appropriate for this forum to be used for irrational ranting about issues that have nothing to do with it. If these persons were advertising their products and being unfair to each other within this forum, then maybe OK.

But they aren't and this isn't facebook.

2016-4-12
Use props
skycam
lvl.4

Australia

Farnk666 Posted at 2016-4-13 12:30
I don't care in the least who did what to whom.
No issue to me either way.

you just dont get it do you mate.... there are a lot of members that do care... including DJI ... that is why this post is still here...
unless things like this are made public nobody would know .  there is a lot of discussion going on about LP at the moment ... and ts because of posts like this....
i have more info to come (straight from the horses mouth) that will give the members a true insight into how LP looks on the members of his forums..... stay tuned..
2016-4-12
Use props
Farnk666
lvl.4
Australia

skycam Posted at 2016-4-13 15:49
you just dont get it do you mate.... there are a lot of members that do care... including DJI ...  ...

And yet the post you put on DJI's FB group was deleted within minutes.
Care to explain that? Or are DJI secretly supporting LP and his business?

Get over your deluded self importance and conspiracy theories - we don't need your Paranoia here.

Mods, can we please just delete the thread..

2016-4-13
Use props
skycam
lvl.4

Australia

You are such a wank Farnk666... you still don't get it... ooohh how come you have not commented on the new post...

The real LP  ?

Cant wait to see what you have to say about that...
2016-4-13
Use props
Farnk666
lvl.4
Australia

Nice work Powter, real class.
I've reported your post for the delusional and offensive crap that it is..

Mods, please delete this thread.
2016-4-13
Use props
skycam
lvl.4

Australia

Farnk666 Posted at 2016-4-13 19:53
Nice work Powter, real class.
I've reported your post for the delusional and offensive crap that it  ...

If you bothered to read the post FULLY you would see that i was standing up for Neil... he wrote the post not me... the only crap that is in this post is coming from you...
Talk about delusional have a look in the mirror Farnk666 then you will see delusional...
2016-4-14
Use props
Farnk666
lvl.4
Australia

skycam Posted at 2016-4-14 21:31
If you bothered to read the post FULLY you would see that i was standing up for Neil... he wrote t ...

And I quote - "You are such a wank Farnk666... you still don't get it..."

That is what / why I reported your post.
2016-4-14
Use props
skycam
lvl.4

Australia

Farnk666 Posted at 2016-4-14 21:34
And I quote - "You are such a wank Farnk666... you still don't get it..."

That is what / why I re ...

I am still here...
2016-4-14
Use props
Farnk666
lvl.4
Australia

That's very nice to hear, hope there's someone special nearby to give you a hug.
2016-4-14
Use props
Paul S
lvl.3
Flight distance : 750922 ft
United Kingdom

skycam Posted at 2016-4-13 10:38
You are such a wank Farnk666... you still don't get it... ooohh how come you have not commented on t ...

It seems you have all sunk to a low level of mud-slinging.
I have no idea who LP is or care what he is up to on FB and agree with Farnk666 that this forum is really not the place to rant about something that has no connection with it.
I have been following this forum since before the birth of the Inspire and occasionally post here. As I can recall, Farnk posts have always been constructive and to the point and not deserving of the badmouthing he is receiving.
Paul
2016-4-14
Use props
skycam
lvl.4

Australia

Paul S Posted at 2016-4-14 22:39
It seems you have all sunk to a low level of mud-slinging.
I have no idea who LP is or care what he ...

Ah Paul... that name brings back memories ...Its just information that's all , some members like to know some don't... if you don't move on, nobody is forcing you to read it... and so touchy about a word for god sake... Farnk666  gave me a serve i just gave it back to him..
Powter, your incessant whining about LP just makes you look foolish and doesn't bear any relevance to this forum.
Get over yourself and leave it alone - if you want to keep ranting, go back to FB and start your own group.

2016-4-14
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Farnk666 Posted at 2016-4-14 06:59
That's very nice to hear, hope there's someone special nearby to give you a hug.

Ladies, Ladies!!!!

You are both Beautiful
Please stop arguing - No one cares  !!!!!

Sorry Farnk666.....Could not resist....  I actually agree with YOU ( Farnk666) what does a Facebook Forum  have to do with the DJI forum here?    I would just keep it over on that site or contact DJI Management direct .   

Just my opinion

Cheers
Donnie
2016-4-14
Use props
Farnk666
lvl.4
Australia

Oh that's funny - Touche' Donnie!
2016-4-14
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

This isn't the place for personal attacks and name calling with other DJI forum users.
2016-4-14
Use props
DJI-BladeStrike
lvl.4
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Guys I will leave this here . But please respect both sides. The FB groups in question are having people void their warranties. They also give false information on socalled issues. With that being said please respect others. If you dont like a topic please no need to post and call eachother names.
2016-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules