Lightbridge 2 and Z15-BMPCC Aperture Control?
1488 8 2016-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
doctrrf
lvl.3

United States

I’m looking at options for a Z15-BMPCC with A2 and Lightbridge 2.  Aperture control requires a 3 position switch -- not available on the Lightbridge 2 controller.

(While the mode switch is a 3 position, it’s hard mapped for mode only.) If I configure for dual controls would the slave mode LB2 controller free up its mode switch to allow remapping?

Perhaps adding a conventional RC system, with a D-Bus adapter, to splice into the AUX1 data stream would work?

Thanks for taking a look.

2016-4-12
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi,
The right wheel on the RC of Lightbridge 2 is a camera setting dial which can be customized in DJI Flight Contraller Assistant software.
Please check the Lightbridge 2 User Manual at http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/l ... _Manual_en_V1.2.pdf
And learn more in the A2 User Manual at https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/a2/en/A2_User_Manual_en_v1.24.pdf
2016-4-12
Use props
jteeple
lvl.2

United States

I also cant seem to get to work as well. I always assumed the weird rolling push button dial was meant to be apt. control (makes the most sense). I have all other functions working flawless. I can see the channel moving in A2 assistant and map it to zenmuse channel Aux1 but when enter zenmuse assistant channel does not respond but all other channels work including shutter (on both my master and slave). If I where to guess this is one of the reasons for the current incompatibility with the X5 because APT.,Zoom ect. are all touch interfaces (not switches or dials) through GO app on inspire and  phantom. I have been trying to get this to work for hours all firmware,wiring is correct and every thing else functions flawlessly. I was out shooting twice this week and system operated awesome (except aperture). This isn't really really such a huge deal just ads more work in post but since is not a "cheap" system would like it to work 100 percent.     
2016-4-13
Use props
doctrrf
lvl.3

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-4-13 15:35
Hi,
The right wheel on the RC of Lightbridge 2 is a camera setting dial which can be customized in D ...

Adela,

Thank you for the reply.

I understand what the manual says about mapping channel assignments.

If someone has the aperture control working on the Z15-BMPCC with Lightbridge 2, I'd like to hear about it.

Thanks

2016-4-14
Use props
doctrrf
lvl.3

doctrrf Posted at 2016-4-15 11:07
Adela,

Thank you for the reply.

Anyone?

I hope I'm wrong, but it's beginning to look like a lot of money spent on a DJI fantasy piece.
2016-5-14
Use props
jteeple
lvl.2

Doctrrf if you be very quiet you can almost hear crickets from the silence
2016-5-19
Use props
doctrrf
lvl.3

jteeple@iconatt Posted at 2016-5-20 06:03
Doctrrf if you be very quiet you can almost hear crickets from the silence

The crickets are saying:

Time to send it in for warranty repair and let DJI explain why it doesn't work.

2016-5-24
Use props
fjeppe
lvl.3
  • >>>
Denmark

I have the exact same issue, and i really use the aperture control before i got LB2
2016-7-4
Use props
fans6f57d5c6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 171496 ft
United States

Has anyone got the aperture control to work with LB2?
2017-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules