Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Custom pan & Tilt Settings
2246 8 2016-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Glen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 572454 ft
United Kingdom

Tried some panning with my Osmo on the tripod in a corner of a restaurant today, and will have to work on the settings as the pans were too quick and not smooth and steady. Was using my finger on the screen but not happy with results. Would be nice if DJI could include an ease-in ease-out on the next firmware update.

Would love to hear how others have got on with this.
WHATS YOUR C1 & C2 SETTINGS
2016-4-12
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi,
Kindly please review the introduction of the Gimbal Settings in P18-P19 of Osmo User Manual at https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _v1.2_en_160330.pdf

As for your suggestion of "ease in ease out", could you please describe more? We would like to take thorough consideration. Thanks for your suggestion!
C1 and C2 are for users to customize the Gimbal Settings according to their own habit and preference. Any more feedback will be appreciated!
2016-4-12
Use props
Glen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 572454 ft
United Kingdom

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-4-13 03:58
Hi,
Kindly please review the introduction of the Gimbal Settings in P18-P19 of Osmo User Manual at h ...

DJI-Adela,

When I mentioned ease-in ease-out
It will be when panning or tilting. That at the start, it will ramp up very slowly until up to the set maximum speed of the pan or tilt that's been set, when your finger or button is released the pan or tilt will slow slowly until stopped. Creating a smooth pan or tilt.

Hop that's clear for you

Kind regards
Glen
2016-4-12
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Glen Posted at 2016-4-13 15:28
DJI-Adela,

Thanks, Glen!
Clear, now!
However, I think you can adjust the response time of the gimbal by changing the value of SmoothTrack Settings and Joystick Settings in the Gimbal Settings.
2016-4-13
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

Glen Posted at 2016-4-13 15:28
DJI-Adela,

That would be a very good idea, setting it through the C1&C2 can take a bit to getting used to,depends how steady you are with your thumb on the joystick,or your finger on the app , you can get it but a pre-programmed movement would be bettter
2016-4-13
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

nigelbrinkmann Posted at 2016-4-13 17:48
That would be a very good idea, setting it through the C1&C2 can take a bit to getting used to,dep ...

Thanks for your reply!
IMHO, a pre-programmed movement would limit the 'definition' of customization of the C1/C2. We would like to leave more room for the preferences of our users.
2016-4-13
Use props
lancegriggs
lvl.3
Flight distance : 448327 ft

While I'm waiting on my unit, can the thumbstick y axis be inverted? Meaning down is up, amd up is down. Coming from a long time video gamer, this would be great if so.
2016-4-13
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

lancegriggs Posted at 2016-4-14 03:21
While I'm waiting on my unit, can the thumbstick y axis be inverted? Meaning down is up, amd up is d ...

No, not that I am aware of
2016-4-14
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

lancegriggs Posted at 2016-4-14 03:21
While I'm waiting on my unit, can the thumbstick y axis be inverted? Meaning down is up, amd up is d ...

Not now.
We've collected this new need from the other clients with appreciation. Our engineers may think about it in the future.
Thanks for your suggestion and concern!
2016-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules