How to save video from DJI app to iPhone 6+...HELP!
4892 3 2016-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jpdonovan2
lvl.1
United States

Hello,

Still getting used to my Phantom 4 but really excited for the potential I can already see with the DJI 4 as long as I don't lose it in the river.  

The questions I had was how can I get the video that is saved in the DJI app saved into the iPhone memory?  I have the 128g iPhone and still have plenty of memory available.  Do I have to take my iPhone cable and hook it into the USB slot of the drone and then into the phone?  

My other question is if I'm viewing the video under Library and click to view...it only allows me to cut 6 second clips.  Is there a way to adjust the length of the clip it cuts?  

Thanks everyone for the help!

-JPD
2016-4-12
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

you have to pass them though the video editor first, then  select the file and click download in the left bottom corner 320199800.jpg
2016-4-13
Use props
powerpig
New

Hong Kong

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-4-13 17:40
you have to pass them though the video editor first, then  select the file and click download in the left bottom corner [view_image]

That only saves the clips and only with iOS. How about in Android and saving the edited videos?
2016-12-12
Use props
PaulL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23898 ft
United States

powerpig Posted at 2016-12-12 09:02
That only saves the clips and only with iOS. How about in Android and saving the edited videos?

You might try saving to Dropbox and creating a folder with a link for yourself. That way can have access to all your files at any time. This would save space on your phone or tablet, and also create a backup if your laptop or desktop was to crash. Also, you can do this on youtube. Make settings private.
2016-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules