Europe office
1326 7 2016-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hardworkpaysoff
lvl.1

Germany

Worst experience ever last year I bought a drone the inspire one from DJI I had a crash in one of the owners I personally went into DJI and drop off my bird it took over five months for them to send my drone back and also charge me with unnecessary things I didn't need to be fixed DJI Europe is completely horribl it took over five months for them to send my drone back  and also charge me with unnecessary things I didn't need to be fixed DJI Europe is making this company look bad I also just tried to upload a photo from the package a date and the date I delivered the drone but it will not allow me to upload a photo I'm getting an error message
2016-4-12
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am sorry you had that experience. You have posed the same thing in many threads and I have asked for your email and RMA number and I can assist you.
2016-4-13
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Your drone has been shipped back unrepaired because you denied to pay. We can see you received it back 2016.11. 24 QQ图片20160414161802.jpg
2016-4-14
Use props
Hardworkpaysoff
lvl.1

United States

First of all I asked for some replacing outer shell of myself which I don't fixed
2016-4-15
Use props
Hardworkpaysoff
lvl.1

United States

1 it shouldn't take 5 month
2016-4-15
Use props
Hardworkpaysoff
lvl.1

United States

what is it going to take to just fix the right arm that's broken