Strong Interference, please be cautious in long distance flight.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Larsaunitz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 384406 ft
Sweden

My first issue with my P3S.

I was out flying yesterday. I noticed that the screen started flickering on my Ipad Air. Even if I was only 2 meters of ground and 5 meters away. I headed out and around 10-15 meters up 20 meters out I got message that there was strong interference, then I lost video signal. Status bar in DJI GO sayed that I had great connection. I recall that the GPS indicator showed no satilite when this happend and just beror I said 9. A message came up asking me to return home but since I was just a cuppla meters from where I was standing I just took the P3S down.

Next I reolacated to a place I have flown many times, probably more then 10 times. I got the same message again and shoppy video before cutout.

2 things come to mind. First something is faulty but with the P3S which I dont think since its been working flawless. Second is the weather, it was a lovely day, almost death calm almost like there was something in the air. Could good weather increase interferance.

Thoughts

Latest firmware, latest DJI GO.
I can extract logs tonight.
2016-4-13
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello, you can adjust the antenna during the flight and if signal still loses in many area with short distance, it would be better to contact our service center in Europe as below:
Email: support.eu@dji.com
Phone:+49(0)97479304200
Monday to Friday, 9:00AM-5:00PM (German Time GMT+1:00)
Online Support:Monday to Friday, 11:00AM-6:00PM (Netherlands Time UTC/GMT +1)
2016-4-14
Use props
Larsaunitz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 384406 ft
Sweden

Well the antenna was not the problem. I checked it over and over. Didnt matter what position it was in. I even held up the controller pointing it towards the drone. I had clear view.
2016-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules