Signal lost
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joshdingler
New

I purchased a phantom 3 advanced from amazon warehouse.  I unboxed it and updated.  At least I think I did.  The menu in the DJI Go app says the firmware is up to date.  When I turn on everything I can connect to a live view from the camera.  At the top it says warming up.  Then after a minute at the top it only says signal lost.  When I try to take off it says it failed.  What am I doing wrong?

Also do I have a warranty or not because it is "used"?
2016-4-13
Use props
FAS1
lvl.4

United States

This is my turn on sequence. Has never failed yet:

Tablet/phone 'ON'; Remote 'ON'; (when LAN is connected) Go into tablet settings>WiFi>Phantom>Connect; Ensure ALL apps are closed (ShutApp is excellent for Android); Open the DJI GO app; Turn the Phantom On; Wait for connection; Have fun!

But 1st, since you bought it used, before you do any flying, do an IMU calibration, and compass calibration.  
2016-4-13
Use props
LivewireCK
lvl.1

United States

First, try re-linking the controller and Drone.  If this doesn't work, you'll have to update the Drone's firmware as well.   I'm in the same situation as you, I just don't have the time to troubleshoot until the weekend.  Let me know how this goes.
2016-4-13
Use props
joshdingler
New

any idea if Im covered under warranty?
2016-4-13
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello, please upgrade the drone to the latest if you have only upgrading the RC after unboxed.
2016-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules