how to bind a new phantom 3 standard camera
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
s.gravit
lvl.3
Flight distance : 43074 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hi , I have a phantom 3 standard for repairing.

custumer has broke the original camera appaired with remote on his phantom 3 standard

so we buy a new spare camera and instal on the drone. all the cable and antenna are correct

It 's not possible to bind the camera with the repeter inside the remote control.
the led on the remote stay red and donT go green proving that the camera has been paired with the repeater.

there is a new mac adress on the camera who is not connected to the repeter.

so is there a way to bind this new camera to the repeater.

on vision 2+ we can do than with no problem
on the dji go app it indiced to connect the camera and nacelle not linked....

I see that there is an ftp on the repeter 192.168.1.1, but it's not possible to get inside without the pass and the id.

maybe there is something to do with putty and ssh
Another thing , When I put back the old camera, the comunication work  i have the image but the guimball donT move cause it's brocken.

something strange too , on the radio it seem impossible to do the wifi reset  with the switching of s2 and right guimball button.I change the wifi setting with go app , the network change off name and pass , corect but the reset to the defaut setting is not working no big beep if succes...

even I cant bind the 5.8 ghz rc link to to the phantom

please dji is there a solution to change a camera on the phantom 3 std

thanks

2016-4-13
Use props
NRJ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27146 ft
United States

I have a P3A, bought a brand new P3A camera HD. Plugged it in and it worked fine. I didn't have to do anything.  You may want to check your settings. Maybe calibrate everything, and go through the camera settings. If your camera settings are on Manual, the ISO Film speed, aperture setting f-stops and exposure may be set too dark. The cables make the connection and there are two cables. You can also make sure they are properly seated. Also, you may have gotten a lemon (bad camera). DJI warrants them for 6 months. Good luck.

[Edit] On my camera, if I don't have an sd card in the camera, the red light will not go out.
2016-4-13
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello, I'd suggest you to check the connecting black cables again and then upgrade the firmware of the drone. You can refer to this :
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... 6orderby%3Ddateline
2016-4-13
Use props
s.gravit
lvl.3
Flight distance : 43074 ft
  • >>>
Canada

NRJ Posted at 2016-4-13 23:42
I have a P3A, bought a brand new P3A camera HD. Plugged it in and it worked fine. I didn't have to d ...

I thank for your answer, but my question is about Phantom 3 standard camera wifi not the phantom 3 advance with the lightbridge
2016-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules