6649 23 2016-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jonathan.viey
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2464 ft
  • >>>

Hello,I fly a Inspire 1 RAW. I have 2 questions:

1) In default pan position of the Gimbal isn’t really align to the front of the aircraft. Can we adjust this ?

2) In CineLight, in libraries, the X5R SDD appear with a little « lock » under. I would like delete file / format drive, but i can’t. I try right click but nothing appear. So how can i delete files ?

Thank for your help !

Jonathan

2016-4-13
Use props
Dronie.dk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8077667 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

1) software issue - try to restart, sometimes it adjust correctly
2) It can only be done by formatting the disk in the Go App
2016-4-13
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

What firmware are you using?  As dronie said , you have to format it in DJI GO app
2016-4-14
Use props
nivong
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2267251 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

you can't format is the only way to go.
2016-4-14
Use props
Jonathanv
lvl.1
  • >>>

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-4-14 16:13
What firmware are you using?  As dronie said , you have to format it in DJI GO app

hello Tim,
i install the latest version of the Firmware. Where can i manage the SSD drive file in the Go App ?
2016-4-17
Use props
Jonathanv
lvl.1
  • >>>

Dronie.dk Posted at 2016-4-14 05:05
1) software issue - try to restart, sometimes it adjust correctly
2) It can only be done by formatti ...

Ok, Thanks.
Where can i find the option in the GO App ?
2016-4-17
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Jonathanv Posted at 2016-4-18 05:02
Ok, Thanks.
Where can i find the option in the GO App ?

You can find Format the storage button in the settings
2016-4-18
Use props
danielgarate77.
lvl.1
  • >>>
Peru

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-4-18 03:54
You can find Format the storage button in the settings

hello,

please help, im trying to format the SSD card in the go app, but it only gives you the option to format the SD card,..... there is no way to format SSD, neither in cinelight, or in disk utility on my mac,... wich i tried , and it says that the ssd is clean and at full capacity,... but then i go to cinelight and the clips are still there...
and in the dji go app, the ssd isnt showing full capacity...

im starting to regret this purchase...

thanks for your time
2016-4-18
Use props
lukeneumann
lvl.2

I have had the same problem.  SSD doesn't always show up to be formatted even though it's properly mounted.
2016-4-18
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

You have to export movie clips from SSD and delete them on your computer HD.
2016-4-18
Use props
danielgarate77.
lvl.1
  • >>>
Peru

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-4-19 01:40

you cant see any clips on the Finder(MAC)

there is no delete clip option on the Cinelight

the only way to export them is thru cinelight.....

Can you be more specific?

thanks
2016-4-19
Use props
lukeneumann
lvl.2

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-4-19 14:40

I see no option to delete clips on the Windows software either.
2016-4-19
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

danielgarate77. Posted at 2016-4-19 21:29
you cant see any clips on the Finder(MAC)

there is no delete clip option on the Cinelight

basically what you have to do is export your files and format SSD in DJI GO menu
2016-4-19
Use props
Heliflo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8885013 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

where you set the camera Setup. Right side of the app over the red recording button: tap "Menu" the the "tool" right of the "Video Settings" scroll down and there us see: "Format ssd"...
had also to search it for a while cause in normaly used the upper menu to Format my Micro sd's...
hope this helps...
Cheers Flo
2016-4-20
Use props
mla
lvl.2

I have this same problem but the SSD isn't  showing up.
2016-4-20
Use props
ingo.kowatsch
lvl.1

Austria

I have also the Problem. In the Menu there doenst exist the button with format SSD
2016-4-21
Use props
cinematic_aero
lvl.2
Flight distance : 540331 ft
United States

I had a problem yesterday too where the SSD was mounted correctly in the X5R and the app showed that the SSD is in and full but there was no format SSD option in the menu, almost as if I didn't have the SSD plugged into the camera. It took a couple restarts of the aircraft to make the option show back up but I still don't know why that happened in the first place.
2016-4-21
Use props
ingo.kowatsch
lvl.1

Austria

Hi Guys,
i maybe have the solution. There is a little Bug in the Software. My SSD was Full and i havent the option in the Menu to format. I use Windows. I export the first file on the SSD with the Export tool from Dji, then i put back the SSD on the Copter. Suddenly i have the button to format!
Try this!
2016-4-21
Use props
jacobg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 928038 ft
  • >>>

I had the same problem with the "Format SSD" not showing up in the GO APP and not being able to format it using disk utility in my Mac.

; what you need to do is double click the iOS home button and swipe away the GO APP and then go to the home screen and load the app again; then in my case it showed up!!
2016-4-24
Use props
mla
lvl.2

Format SSD shows up in the Go App for me but formatting fails every time, I'm stuck with no solution. I can shoot the camera with the SSD, I can unlock it in cinelight, and I can't format it.
2016-4-24
Use props
lukiluc
lvl.1

Mexico

Heliflo Posted at 2016-4-21 05:23
where you set the camera Setup. Right side of the app over the red recording button: tap "Menu" the  ...

As Heliflo Post that´s the way to go with the DJI-GO App in the Menu is the tool icon and then you just have to format the SSD...
2016-4-24
Use props
mike.islandrecr
New
Flight distance : 240794 ft
United States

I had this issue too and this worked for me.  You are correct in that you cannot format in the Cinelight software (very strange that this isn't an option).  A few more things to try in the DJI go App:

1. On the very first splash screen where you see the picture of the Inspire 1 make sure you are using the Inspire 1 RAW and not the Inspire 1 option.

2. Go to the DJI go app and find menu above the record button. Click on the tool icon.  Find the format SD option, that is all that is visible in the app.  You have to scroll to see the SSD option. This is really obscure and I can see how many people miss it.  I spent way to long figuring it out.  

Good luck.. give this camera and the post production adjustments a little time and you'll love it.   
2016-4-27
Use props
mike.islandrecr
New
United States

mla Posted at 2016-4-24 10:49
Format SSD shows up in the Go App for me but formatting fails every time, I'm stuck with no solution ...

Make sure the drone  and the controller are powered up.
2016-4-27
Use props
mike.islandrecr
New
United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-4-18 20:40

I'm sorry.. but this is terrible advice.  Edit and enhance video in Cinelight, and then use the DJI go app to format your SD and SSD cards.  See my earlier post on a few more hints on how to find the option in the app.  
2016-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules