Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Matrice spinning
1010 4 2016-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
knewton101
New

So I have been testing the Matrice and it seems relatively stable... not as much as the Inspire but its good enough.  However there is something wierd happening while flying in a forward direction.  If I fly forward and attempt to increase altitude, the entire Matrice starts spinning in a counter clockwise direction.  it still heads in the direction i want it to go and the camera gimbal does its best to point forward, however the whole aircraft spins... Anyone ever see this before?
2016-4-13
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Please try to calibrate the Compass and refer to the P58-P59 in the User Manual for the calibration procedures: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _v1.6_en_160324.pdf
BTW, is there any abnormal indicators or warnings when this phenomenon happens?
2016-4-16
Use props
knewton101
New

United States

Nothing is abnormal and it does fly in the intended direction. The compass calibration did not help
2016-4-16
Use props
davidherries
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3768451 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

We only experience this with waypoint loaded flights using the SDK in an mapping app.   From time to time, the craft will spin while in forward flight.  This does not always happen and not always in windy conditions.   We had a series of it while flying some mapping flights on Tuesday this week, but then completed 25km of mapping flights today with no problems at all.   

knewton101  > Are you still having this problem and if so what did you end up doing about it?   
DJI Support > we have all the log files for these flights, can we provide these to you to review?

Thanks
again

2016-11-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

davidherries Posted at 2016-11-2 10:47
We only experience this with waypoint loaded flights using the SDK in an mapping app.   From time to ...

Since you are using SDK, it may have potentially had an effect on your unit. Have you had a chance to look at the SDK specific DJI Forum? You may be able to find some more answers there:

http://forum.dev.dji.com/en
2016-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules