Remote Controller does not turn on after update
1576 14 2016-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nlcaballong
New

Philippines

Hi, I just got my RC for Phantom 3 Pro successfully updated, then I turned it off. But when I am turning it back on, it won't work. Even when I press the button to check the battery level, it still does not blink. Help please.

2016-4-13
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Have you tried charging it?
2016-4-13
Use props
nlcaballong
New

Philippines

Yeah. I tried charging it, waited for about 5 minutes. Still not blinking.
2016-4-13
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

nlcaballong Posted at 2016-4-14 17:53
Yeah. I tried charging it, waited for about 5 minutes. Still not blinking.

I don't know what you mean by waiting 5 minutes, it takes very much longer than that to charge the RC unit.

Plug in the charging lead and the white LEDs on the front panel should flash while it is charging. One tip is that on a number of P3 Pros, you have to push the charging plug in very firmly, otherwise it does not make contact.

2016-4-14
Use props
nlcaballong
New

Philippines

Before upgrading, the RC is fully charged. After upgrading, its not flashing any more, nor connecting to my drone, nor connect to my smartphone. I plugged it for an hour. Its still not flashing.
2016-4-14
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

nlcaballong Posted at 2016-4-14 20:26
Before upgrading, the RC is fully charged. After upgrading, its not flashing any more, nor connectin ...

OK. There is a reset procedure that might help, but I am not familiar with it. I seem to remember it involves pressing three buttons to perform it. Perhaps someone will come along and advise you.

2016-4-14
Use props
Capt. Wild Bill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1319180 ft
  • >>>
United States

Geebax Posted at 2016-4-14 07:05
OK. There is a reset procedure that might help, but I am not familiar with it. I seem to remember  ...

From an old thread..

http://forum.dji.com/thread-29954-1-1.html

Press these four buttons on the remote controller at the same time:
C1
C2
Recording and the Scroll that adjusts ISO
With a spare another finger to turn the remote controller on (don’t let the other four fingers go)
Then turn on the app and you’ll be able to download the firmware again and please follow the steps on the app and the remote controller will hence be updated.
2016-4-14
Use props
nlcaballong
New

Philippines

Thanks for the reply. Tried it several times. Had the RC recharged many times also. It didn't work. Also contacted DJI technicals. We ended up going back to the dealer.
2016-4-14
Use props
ANAT01
New

Russia

I have same problem :@
2016-4-28
Use props
Focusian
lvl.2
Flight distance : 155443 ft
Thailand

Same problem to me , too.
2016-9-25
Use props
jersahi22
lvl.2
Mexico

Same problem model gl358wb, rc no turn on
2016-9-25
Use props
lb11778
lvl.2
Flight distance : 368842 ft

I feel like im trying to do a death move in Mortal Kombat on my Super Nintendo.  

From an old thread..

http://forum.dji.com/thread-29954-1-1.html

Press these four buttons on the remote controller at the same time:
C1
C2
Recording and the Scroll that adjusts ISO
With a spare another finger to turn the remote controller on (don’t let the other four fingers go)
Then turn on the app and you’ll be able to download the firmware again and please follow the steps on the app and the remote controller will hence be updated.
2016-9-26
Use props
jersahi22
lvl.2
Mexico

ok, the RC does not turn on, no blink, no lighthing, like dead, the combination of buttons (C1, C2, ... etc.) does not work, anything else? someone with that problem? RC Model: GL358WB
2016-9-26
Use props
Jus4kix4J9
New
Flight distance : 215896 ft

Same problem here!
2016-9-26
Use props
Jus4kix4J9
New
Flight distance : 215896 ft

Same problem here!