Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What Software do you use to Edit your DJI Video
4776 24 2015-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marcus.hayes
New

United Kingdom

Hi, new to DJI and Phantom 2 Vision + just wanted recommendations on what editing software people use? I want to be Balt to add music and logo to videos? Can anyone help? Also how can you choose music without infringing copyright/IPR?
2015-1-14
Use props
mike
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

I see a lot of people recommending this one:
https://www.prodrenalin.com/prodrenalin
2015-1-14
Use props
jeepinocala
lvl.3

United States

Everyone talks of youtube it has free editing software.
2015-1-14
Use props
mike
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't think YouTube is able to remove the fish eye effect though. So, you'll need some other kind of editing software to do that.
2015-1-14
Use props
Gerry1124
lvl.4

United States

Gopro also has a good free editing tool for photos and videos.

http://shop.gopro.com/softwarean ... tudio.html#/start=1
2015-1-14
Use props
markus2015
lvl.4

Germany

Corel VideoStudio Pro X6 or 7 is not that expensive. BTW, X7 Ultimate has a great filter to correct jitter. Also the motion tracking is very usefull too. And it has great blending effects and supports picture in picture , just to mention some features.
2015-1-15
Use props
johnkelly66
lvl.1

United States

I am also a new DJI owner/user and I heard many use Sony Vegas Pro 13 to edit their videos.  I just got the program and although it will take some time and reading to learn how to use it I have noticed a huge amount of available options in this software, looks like very powerful stuff.  Just my 2 cents....
2015-1-15
Use props
phila100
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Markus - I have a P2V+ - does VideoStudio have a fisheye removal tool? Thanks
2015-1-15
Use props
gnixon2015
lvl.4

United States

prodrenaline has a fisheye removal tool that specifically lists the phantom vision camera (and most all of the gopros).  it cost 35 US but i am buying it becuase it seems to work great.
2015-1-15
Use props
Humboldt710
lvl.2

United States

I am using Sony Vegas 13.

My Hanger
Phantom 2 w/H3-3D gimbal & GoPro Hero3+, 600mw 5.8vtx w/VAS BB Ultra, iOSD Mini, Large Skids
Phantom 2 w/600tvl, 600mw 5.8vtx w/VAS BB Ultra, V2 ESC's, MultiStar 2212 Motors, iOSD Mini, Custom Wood Skids & Paint
Lumenier QAV250 Carbon on 4S, Cobra 2204/1960 Motors, KISS 18a ESC's, Aero Guard, CF Camera Mount, CC3D, FrSky D4R-II, Mobius
Hubsan X4 Stock mini racer, Hubsan X4107D Non FPV(now) racer project, Taranis X9D w/external Antenna & 2200 mah lipo, Dominator V2's w/goggle mod
2015-1-15
Use props
rod
lvl.4

New Zealand

Humboldt710 Posted at 2015-1-16 02:35
I am using Sony Vegas 13.

Edius for all video editing and Prodad defishr for removal of fisheye.
Rod
2015-1-15
Use props
LIPHANTOM
lvl.2

United States

Premier Pro
2015-1-15
Use props
markus2015
lvl.4

Germany

phila100 Posted at 2015-1-16 02:02
Markus - I have a P2V+ - does VideoStudio have a fisheye removal tool? Thanks

Out of the box Corel offers a filter called  "FX Pinch filter" to straighten out video. A better option is done with a plugin from proDAD called "Defishr automatic video fisheye removal". Works great with corel video studio.
2015-1-15
Use props
Jamie Hellmich
lvl.4

United States

Sony Vegas
2015-1-15
Use props
mdurstewitz
New

United States

Prodrenaline looked pretty good, but I noticed it doesn't support the Hero 4 yet on its list of image tilt compensation, nor does it support raw images.  That makes me wait for now.
2015-1-15
Use props
phila100
lvl.2

United Kingdom

markus2015 Posted at 2015-1-16 05:44
Out of the box Corel offers a filter called  "FX Pinch filter" to straighten out video. A better o ...

Many thanks - will have a look!
2015-1-16
Use props
umpa
lvl.4

United Kingdom

I use iMovie 11, but thats because I am on a mac and in no way a professional.
2015-1-16
Use props
Daninho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70203 ft
Germany

rod@voxvideopro Posted at 2015-1-16 03:03
Edius for all video editing and Prodad defishr for removal of fisheye.
Rod

I also use edius but the neo version, its enough for me. I dont use prodad to remove the fisheye because it looks weird afterwards. I usually use the narrow or medium mode and just stabilize it with the edius stabilizer
2015-1-16
Use props
daag78
lvl.4
Pakistan

Cyberlink PowerDirector 13 for Editing and prodrenalin for fish eye Removing

Also HitFilm Ultimate
download link
http://goo.gl/VDbZPp

check my videos edited with powerdirector 13

vidos link
http://goo.gl/lgvudT
2015-1-16
Use props
gnixon2015
lvl.4

United States

dan, one drawback to using the narrower FOV inherent in the camera is that because it is a fixed focal length camera, you are getting a zoomed in image (lower 'resolution'... it is still 1080 so i dont mean lower in that regard).  of course i am speaking to the round p2v camera, not any gopros or p2v+ cameras.  
      i have found in doing comparisons that the fisheye removal (in proDrenaline) on the 120FOV format makes for a much better result than using the 85FOV with the camera iteslf.  not saying you need to buy proD but wanted folks who read this to know that while they seem comparatively the same result with different methods, there are slight compromises between the two.

2015-1-16
Use props
Daninho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70203 ft
Germany

gnixon2015 Posted at 2015-1-17 00:26
dan, one drawback to using the narrower FOV inherent in the camera is that because it is a fixed foc ...

I tested Prodrenalin and i think the videos looking not natural afterwards when the camera is moving, like i get seasick from it. The narrow field of view should still provide native 1080p videos since the sensor just need 2Mega pixels for 1080P. Im thinking of mod the gopro with the 60 degree lens without fisheye but im not sure its worths the risk becasue it seems to be tricky.
2015-1-16
Use props
marcus.hayes
New

United Kingdom

Thanks everyone for the replies. I am going to spend some time and try a number of the suggestions. Really appreciate the help :-)
2015-1-18
Use props
spicekitkat
New

Vietnam

I think you should use FL Studio. FL Studio allows you to load instruments and samples, play these live or manually enter the note data, download iphone ringtones, record external sounds (from a microphone for example) and play the whole mix back through the mixer.
2019-11-17
Use props
spicekitkat
New

Vietnam

I think you should use FL Studio. FL Studio allows you to load instruments and samples, play these live or manually enter the note data, download iphone ringtones, record external sounds (from a microphone for example) and play the whole mix back through the mixer.
2019-11-17
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
United Kingdom

spicekitkat Posted at 11-17 02:16

You are replying to a thread over 4 years old ... I would assume that original questioner has either solved his request or moved on !!
2019-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules