Error Messages But No Error
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Barney Rubbel
lvl.4

Anybody ever get these really scary error messages when their P3P is flying fine? Props were tight when I brought it back. Never seemed to be 'out of control'?

Thanks!   Barney
Error Msg.JPG
2016-4-14
Use props
Tmygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2972497 ft
  • >>>
United States

What's the firmware  version of both the P3P and RC??
2016-4-14
Use props
Barney Rubbel
lvl.4

Tmygun Posted at 2016-4-15 07:00
What's the firmware  version of both the P3P and RC??

Well, everything is all packed up now, but I tested everything while I was at home on the network, and it didn't alert me that I needed any updates, and I've done all the updates to Camera/Gimal, CPU, and Batteries, as well as the RC (to the best of my knowledge).
I will double check it again before I go out again, but I flew 2 more batteries after that one (2nd of 4) and had no issues. I've gotten the 'Motor Obstructed' message when it got caught in a bush, but that was months ago. Just wondering if anyone else gets these periodically I guess.
lol... it was the propeller message that freaked me out. I've seen one lock up at close range, and it ain't pretty.

Thanks!   Barney
2016-4-14
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Barney Rubbel Posted at 2016-4-15 10:10
Well, everything is all packed up now, but I tested everything while I was at home on the network,  ...

Yes, they aren't common but false alarm reports do get reported.
2016-4-14
Use props
pgrover516
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-4-14
Use props
Adam Flurk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 425466 ft
United States

I personally have never seen either one of those messages. Scary! I have seen the 'Motor Overloaded' message recently and that was also quite scary as I was about 300' hovering when it happened. The best thing to do is NOT to freak out, Lol. I gently brought it back in landed and let it cool off for a bit.
2016-12-20
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Gosh Adam, you must be bored, dredging up these old forgotten forum posts... . Eh... Haha
The only motor related error, I ever received was:
Gimbal Motor Overload.

I "unceremoniously" had forgotten to remove my OEM DJI clear plastic gimbal guard. I don't do that anymore. Ha
Using a swell multi useful gimbal guard/lens cap, gifted to me by forum friend/member Rigworker... ;-)

RedHotPoker
2016-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules