Customer Service
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cameronsebox
lvl.1
Flight distance : 68917 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have been waiting for three months for a charging hub for my DJI Phantom 3Pro. I quickly recieved the wrong charging hub back in January, Inspire charging hub, and then got a return ticket approved. DJI received the wrong charging hub on February 1st 2016 and have yet to send me the correct charging hub. My emails have been ignored, chat states they can't help and the multiple calls I have made to after sales service resulted in many lies stating it was in shipping and I should receive an email with a tracking number in a week, that was over a month ago. I called today and got hung up on, called back waiting in que forever, then the next tech told me they don't handle returns; only service calls. He stated just use the online chat or email, which they don't respond or can't help. I demanded to talk to a manager and spoke with Peter. He stated there is no direct contact with the return department and that the service department serves as a liason for returns. When I asked about all the lies, he blew it off as just having some new people there and that there was a personel change in returns. This excuse does not explain how over ten communication attempts to rectify the situation did not get to the returns department. How can they not know they need to send a replacement item when, they have already received and returned the wrong charging hub into their inventory. The DJI support system is broke!!! I am beyond frustrated.
2016-4-14
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Unfortunately this is a common story. DJI do not seem interested in improving their customer service, despite promises to the contrary.
2016-4-14
Use props
xtartrex
New
Flight distance : 3947 ft

United States

Thanks for bringing that up, this should go on record, next time we have an issue, we can show proof of their incompetence, and maybe we can get a refund or something, just to force them to address this persistent problem, more customers should add their experiences, then we can se where the balance is tilted.
2016-4-14
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

xtartrex Posted at 2016-4-15 11:51
Thanks for bringing that up, this should go on record, next time we have an issue, we can show proof ...

Good luck with that, people have been trying for years without success. The DJI reps on here are good, and will do their best to help you out, but the rest of the organisation is crappy at service.
2016-4-14
Use props
Elmer Fudd
lvl.4

United States

Geebax Posted at 2016-4-14 19:13
Unfortunately this is a common story. DJI do not seem interested in improving their customer service ...

I beg to differ. DJI is extremely efficient at processing credit cards.
2016-4-14
Use props
mal6514
lvl.2

United States

Dji customer service is a joke.
2016-4-14
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Elmer Fudd Posted at 2016-4-15 12:16
I beg to differ. DJI is extremely efficient at processing credit cards.

Hello there, I thought you had taken a vacation....
2016-4-14
Use props
Elmer Fudd
lvl.4

United States

Geebax Posted at 2016-4-14 22:57
Hello there, I thought you had taken a vacation....

Nah. Ive been around.I just read . Dont say too much. Like Bryan used to say..."people here are too sensitive". Lol
2016-4-14
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, cameronsebox, which email address did you contact? May I know your ticket number ?  Do you have an order number in DJI official online store? Thanks.
2016-4-14
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Elmer Fudd Posted at 2016-4-15 13:34
Nah. Ive been around.I just read . Dont say too much. Like Bryan used to say..."people here are to ...

Ok, good to know you haven't left altogether.
Sensitivity? Never let that bother me, lol.
2016-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules