Attention, Please! DJI Official X5 Adaptor is released!
4172 54 2016-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
raybaker
lvl.1

United States

Can't be out of stock. They are still taking orders on it.
2016-4-25
Use props
matteotof
lvl.1

Italy

marvelles Posted at 2016-4-25 22:35
and this i get today....another lie.
for this we get a voucher...sorry.
"Dear customer,

ha ha! How many bullshit tells DJI! What did I say ???
I predicted this! I said that DJI would announce the adapter but then the same would not be available!
Too many requests !!! DJI too much crap !!!
DJI takes us all for morons and thinks we're stupid because we believe in fairy tales! Well ... I do not believe it! I never believed it !!!
DJI shame !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2016-4-26
Use props
seanemclean
lvl.3
Flight distance : 223061 ft
United States

marvelles Posted at 2016-4-25 16:35
"Dear customer,

It really doesn't even matter what they say over email. They are lying.  I placed two of my emails below, one is claiming the delay is due to demand, another is due to a delay in the manufacturing period (whatever made up bullshit that is).

I'm quite sick of being lied to here.

Here's one reply:
Thank you for your email. We are sorry to inform the the X5 adapter has delayed due to the manufacture period and we will split the order and ship the available items to you first for free. Thank you for your understanding.
We will update you the tracking number later by email. Thanks.
If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to contact us.
Best Regards,
DJI online store

And here's another I got an hour later

Storeagent01 (DJI)
Apr 26, 14:11
Due to the high demand of the X5 adapter and we have split your order out, we will try to arrange the shipment to you within this week and later update you the tracking number by email. Thank you for your patience.
2016-4-26
Use props
yann
lvl.1

Switzerland

yeah same for me, It s all a lie, I m also very pissed of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Orderd the 10th, we are the 16th and they still write online, 7 to 10 days after payment, but it s a obiously a LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its really the last time I order stuff....I will let them pay for their RD alone.....more than one year, and still not ready for shipping, unbelivable....
and the hotline is out of order....probably because agent are only dealing with complain....I chatted last week with an agent who told me, your shipping is suppose to leave on monday, WTF we are tuesday, so many lies....unbelievable....if europe would work like this we wouldnt be were we are now!
2016-4-26
Use props
info
lvl.2

Turkey

On the 15th I have purchased the osmo x5 adapter. When I paid for the item the site stated that the item would ship
in 1-3 days once the payment once cleared. The payment cleared in seconds. So worst case it should have shipped on
the 20th. When I checked the status of my package on the 22st I have realized that it did not ship, since I have selected
expedited shipment and paid 39USD I should have received it on the 22nd. So i got in touch with customer service and told
them about my case. You can find the trascript at the end... But briefly they told me that it would ship on 25th.. Today is 26th
and I got an email saying that they our ot of stock and will ship end of April.

They released OSMO with a short video where the operator was using osmo with the X5 (the retro box movie). So everyboy thought
that the x5 was compatible with osmo. Once x5 was released we bought it thinking that we could use it with OSMO, but ofcourse we could
not because it did not fit. So I filed a complaint, and you know what happended ? After 3 days they added a new sentence to the product page
saying that X5 requires and adapter to be used with OSMO which would be released later on. It has been six months and still trying to get
this stupid adapter...

---------------------------------
Transcript.
--------------------------------

Friday 10:25 GMT+2       
Calvin
Customer support

koray birand
I have purchased the osmo x5 adapter exactly 7 days ago which is the 15th. I see that it is not shipped yet. When I purchased it the store stated that the item will shill in 1-3 days. Mu order number us 001170790012.
Calvin joined the chat

Calvin
hi
Please wait a moment. I will check for you.
Sorry for the waiting, due to the great demand of this product, our warehouse is so busy but i have tagged your order with special label, they will ship out your order with priority when it is available in our warehouse

koray birand
So if I understood you correctly you are telling me that you are selling items which are not in your stock. You are misinforming customers.
There might be great demand but when you say 1-3 days after the payment is cleared I expect you to ship it latest on Wednesday

Calvin
I am so sorry due to the great demand, we have updated the statement in our website in time, but this product will have stock within 23-24th, i will try my best to push your order's payment
shipment
have not updated the statement in our website in time,

koray birand
AS I SAID.. when I purchased this item it was saying 1-3 days not 5-7 days.

Calvin
I am so sorry, i have expedited the shipment of your order, you will receive the tracing number very soon, please kindly keep your patience

koray birand
Unfortunately I have no patience because when you released the X5, web site did not mention that we needed an adapter to use it with osmo. Then 3 days later after many people purchased it and started complaining you guys put a statement saying that we need an adapter. And We have waited for 6 months... So this has become a habit for DJI to misinform their loyal customers. Please pass this complaint to your supervisors. I would like to hear their explanation.
On the DJI forum there is a post where many people who complain about the same thing.

Calvin
I am so sorry i will tell him what is your feeling now, but under this situation, how do you want to deal with your order? I have expedited your order and it can ship out soon, if you don' have patient to wait for it, do you need to cancel the order?

koray birand
If I cancel, Then you have to take back my OSMO, my X5 and all the accessories, spare batteries. etc etc etc, Because all these were bought to be used together. When you announced X5 you advertised it with X5 (retro box movie). And nobody new we needed a special adapter to use it so many bought it without questioning. So if I return it.. you will have to refund all the items that I bought to use with OSMO and X5

Calvin
I am so sorry if you have received the product exceed 7 days, that is not in our return policy and i don't have ability to accept your return, can you left my email address, i think i will try to let my supervisor to give you the feedback

koray birand
I know that, I am trying to show you how DJI misinforms and puts us in begging situation. Believe me As soon as you have a competitor, I will have no connection with DJI.
my email is info@koraybirand.com

Calvin
I am sorry for the inconvenience caused, i will try my best to tell him your unsatisfied and say sorry to you, i hope he will give you the explanation

koray birand
ok thank you.. So depending on your answer i expect the adapter to ship on monday.

Calvin
Thank you so much for you kindly understanding ,i have written down your email address, i will tell him the situation as soon as possible

koray birand
ok .. have a good day.

Calvin
you too
2016-4-26
Use props
dopeytree
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6716467 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I just got the email too... thing I'm struggling with is my order for the new accessories such as external battery pack have just shipped...
2016-4-26
Use props
runi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1548743 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

They should not be allowed to withdraw the money until they have the product in stock and are shipping as announced!!!! I have reached a point where I in the future will focus on other brands then DJI..
2016-4-26
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

runi@photopop.d Posted at 2016-4-26 11:00
They should not be allowed to withdraw the money until they have the product in stock and are shippi ...

That's the way the rest of the business community works.
2016-4-26
Use props
Scottbugge
lvl.1

United States

marvelles Posted at 2016-4-25 15:35
"Dear customer,

I got this today after getting a previous email stating I was going to ship monday (april 25)

Dear DJI Customer,

Thank you for ordering our newly announced DJI Osmo X5 Adapter.

Due to unprecedented demand, the shipment of your order will begin at the end of April. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this delay.

Should you have any questions about your order, please contact our dedicated customer support team at onlinesales@dji.com.

Thank You,
DJI
2016-4-26
Use props
matteotof
lvl.1

Italy

BUFFOONS !!!
2016-4-26
Use props
matteotof
lvl.1

Italy

matteotof Posted at 2016-4-26 12:14
ha ha! How many bullshit tells DJI! What did I say ???
I predicted this! I said that DJI would ann ...

DJI does not respond anymore ??? Buffoons !!!
2016-4-26
Use props
runi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1548743 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

R&L Aerial  Posted at 2016-4-26 18:14
That's the way the rest of the business community works.

That is not my experience, mostly all of the companies I purchase at first withdraw the money on the day of shipping, they check the creditcard on the day of the purchase but there often goes 1-3 days before the withdrawal takes place. That to me is the right way to do business.
2016-4-27
Use props
matteotof
lvl.1

Italy

BUFFOONS !!! BUFFOONS !!! BUFFOONS !!! BUFFOONS !!!
2016-4-27
Use props
matteotof
lvl.1

Italy

dji no longer responds ??? too ashamed?
2016-4-29
Use props
marvelles
lvl.4
Flight distance : 674022 ft
  • >>>

I think dji is Finished with The nerves ....:-)
2016-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules