Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OzzieUK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 66516 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lofty Visions Posted at 2016-4-28 07:28
I just got word from DJI there was a quality issue with the first batch. That's why there is no stoc ...

Why couldn't they just say that ?! Instead of pissing people off
2016-4-27
Use props
sdchew
lvl.3

United States

Lofty Visions Posted at 2016-4-27 23:28
I just got word from DJI there was a quality issue with the first batch. That's why there is no stoc ...

This is sounding like the extension rod episode...
2016-4-27
Use props
ali.pensionhaus
lvl.2
Austria

Been fobbed off and lied to on DJI Chat. Ordered some time ago when showing 1-3 day shipping. Contacted Chat a week later to be told the stock was expected that weekend and my order would be expedited. No update received by yesterday. Finally got through to Chat again to be told my order had not been expedited, Chat operators could not do this anyway, Z Axis was not in stock and I would need to contact the support by email

Now this reply via email:

Storeagent01 (DJI)
Apr 28, 16:14

Dear customer,
Thank you for contacting DJI Online Store.
I am so sorry for the inconvenience caused and waste you such a long time to wait.
Due to the great demand of this Z-Axis, the production in our factory is not stable cause your order is currently out of stock.
As per check, my colleague have literally tagged your order with special label, once this product available in our warehouse, we will ship out your order with most priority.
We have heard that Z-Axis will have stock recently, please kindly keep your patience and your kindly understanding is much appreciated.

Best regards
DJI Online Store

I guess everyone will be getting priority so not much help there. I just wish they hadn't indicated it was in stock and available when I ordered. If there was going to be a delay I would have waited for my local supplier to get them and save a fortune on postage.
2016-4-28
Use props
Lofty Visions
lvl.2

Australia

This is the message I got :
2016-4-28
Use props
Lofty Visions
lvl.2

Australia

Hi, John We are so sorry for that case happened. If the warehouse team can't help you ship the order in three days, then please feel free to ask us help you cancel the order. Because the OSMO PART 47 Z-Axis need to be improve the quality more good, so all the items are delayed, hope you can understand it. Thanks very much  Best Regards DJI Online Store
2016-4-28
Use props
doudas
lvl.2
Germany

The day before yesterday I received following message:
   Dear Sir/Madam,
   Greeting from DJI online Store!
   Thank you for your email. As per check, your order estimate shipping date will be 28 April 2016 and we will update the tracking number to you later.
   It will be able to ship out within this week. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
   If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to contact us.
   Best Regards,
   DJI online store

So I was looking forward to finally received my tracking number today.
Now on "my orders" it shows me that my order was split. (Z,Extender,Cable) (Batteries,Charger,Base)
I assume they will only send the old stock accessories today but I have not receive any further date for the rest?
Why do you tell me that it will be shipped when you only send some parts?
2016-4-28
Use props
LenMiddx
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Lofty Visions Posted at 2016-4-28 11:52
Hi, John We are so sorry for that case happened. If the warehouse team can't help you ship the order ...

Interesting response. There are so many ways that you can read it -- faulty batch delivered, or maybe a design flaw has just shown up, or .....

Either way, it doesn't sound like it's going to be shipping any time soon.

At least they're not saying that the hold-up is due to "unprecedented demand".
2016-4-28
Use props
nivong
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2267251 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

joel.schindel Posted at 2016-4-19 02:41
Hope this helps those who have already purchased the X5, but it in the video there are 2 x5 adapte ...

any word on the support for the x5R and the z-axes?
2016-4-28
Use props
C.Birch
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56365 ft
United Kingdom

I'm thinking of just cancelling my full order now, was told it was going be shipped on wed and still pending now people reporting they being told there is a problem with the first batch. Think i might wait and let others test run it before maybe wasting over £100 on it.
2016-4-28
Use props
RegDawg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 54091 ft
United States

C.Birch Posted at 2016-4-28 10:11
I'm thinking of just cancelling my full order now, was told it was going be shipped on wed and still ...

Kinda glad I didn't order it yet. Now I'm just gonna wait and see how it turns out for everyone first.
2016-4-28
Use props
C.Birch
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Well i have just sent in a request to cancel my order, lost patience in waiting now, ordered back on the 15th when it should have been shipped within 2-3 days. Then got told it was being shipped next day 3  days ago and still pending.

So going to just wait for them to get them out and bugs out of them and a good stock flowing.
2016-4-28
Use props
OzzieUK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 66516 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yeah cancelling mine today too.
2016-4-28
Use props
LenMiddx
lvl.4
United Kingdom

OzzieUK Posted at 2016-4-29 08:56
Yeah cancelling mine today too.

Well, I don't find that the Osmo in its current incarnation, without the Z-axis stabilization, is going to do what I want it to do. So, I'm just going to leave my order open on the basis that I just might get it quicker.

Still, one more day and I reach the magic "15-day" milestone -- and who knows what might happen? (Probably nothing, but you never know .....)

EDIT: Yes -- day 15 and it's been shipped.
2016-4-29
Use props
Stabilized Pict
lvl.3
Flight distance : 118806 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi, any more news?
2016-4-29
Use props
C.Birch
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Yes, they refund the order very fast and with no problems, within 24 hours in fact.

That to me say's they know it's not shipping anytime soon or else most would reply saying we are shiping on x date can you confirm you wish to cancel still.
2016-4-29
Use props
Stabilized Pict
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

Hmm i unfortunately think you're right... :s
Though i want the product, not the refund, and i'm going to Peru on wednesday, would have been nice to have it...
2016-4-29
Use props
C.Birch
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Stabilized Pict Posted at 2016-4-29 20:21
Hmm i unfortunately think you're right... :s
Though i want the product, not the refund, and i'm goin ...

Yeah that does kinda suck, for me i was in no rush for it just wanted to get it to get more used to it before i do need it. Hopefully my cancelled ordered will make your order come faster
2016-4-29
Use props
Stabilized Pict
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

Hahahaha we'll see, though i went skiing without it and it went great, so it would just be an easy way to not set up my osmo correctly hahaha
2016-4-29
Use props
Lofty Visions
lvl.2

Australia

Wow. My order status has changed from "awaiting pick" to "ready to send". Only took 15 days from date of order. Will let you know it it ships on monday
2016-4-29
Use props
Lofty Visions
lvl.2

Australia

Just got a shipping notice. No tracking number yet tho. Waiting mildly patiently.....
2016-4-29
Use props
LenMiddx
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Well, it's day 15 for me.

And yes ........... I've received a "Your DJI order has been shipped" email. And the status is now set to "shipped".

Kind of bad luck for those who cancelled in the last two or three days ..........

2016-4-29
Use props
Lofty Visions
lvl.2

Australia

Just got DHL tracking number. Hope you guys get yours soon
2016-4-30
Use props
LenMiddx
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Lofty Visions Posted at 2016-4-30 09:46
Just got DHL tracking number. Hope you guys get yours soon

Yes, got mine.

Apparently it's in a big silver bird winging its way towards Heathrow, with a DHL delivery date of 5th May.

Just how much better can things get?
2016-4-30
Use props
shane_spencer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19534 ft
United States

I got mine yesterday (I'm in China). I've posted some test results in this forum for those looking to see what difference it makes. I love it!
2016-4-30
Use props
brian
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I ordered this and other parts for the Osmo including new external battery system. I expected delivery within at least a week or so. Now after payment I am informed might get the goods end of May. So dissapointed  with DJI after buying many products. It would seem the order system does not work properly, as after contacting sales and giving them my order number I was informed the number was wrong as it is only a generated number, I was then asked for my e-mail that I ordered the parts. This is when informed middle of May for delivery with a further 5 days for delivery. DJI should get there act together and offer good service like the excellent products they produce. I was hoping for my parts for a special week of flying. Like everyone else I have been given so much crap on delivery, and am now told out of stock and waiting for more so they can send mine, even made it a priority if you belive that you are living in cloud cuckoo land. I run my own parasail manufacturing company and if I treated my customers in this way I would go bust. Good service means a lot to everyone if you wish to keep their business. Perhaps most of you are correct and we should by from distributors that value our custom.

2016-4-30
Use props
brian
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

LenMiddx Posted at 2016-4-15 13:56
Well, that's mine ordered.

I'm assuming that this is the device that Philp Bloom was testing in one ...

You will be lucky to receive it in a month
2016-4-30
Use props
LenMiddx
lvl.4
United Kingdom

brian@sportlite Posted at 2016-4-30 20:33
You will be lucky to receive it in a month

DHL say it has left Hong Kong on a flight to Heathrow. Delivery scheduled for Thursday, 5th May.
2016-4-30
Use props
Lofty Visions
lvl.2

Australia

Mines in Singapore on route to Perth. Delivery is supposed to be Friday but at this rate I think it'll be sooner
2016-4-30
Use props
richard.silver
lvl.2

New Zealand

My order is still showing as "shipping pending" and has been for about 9-10 days now *sigh*

I ordered the battery extender and power cable, but they haven't split the order and sent the in-stock items. If any are actually in stock...
2016-5-1
Use props
RegDawg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 54091 ft

Anyone get theirs in the US?
2016-5-1
Use props
JohnUSA
lvl.1
United States

Ordered mine on 4/16, shipped on 4/30, expecting arrival on 5/5 via FedEx. My guess is early orders should be shipping now.
2016-5-1
Use props
ProDroneUk
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I suppose one of these would be nice if they osmo shot more than 9 minutes 20 seconds..........did you know all osmos lose footage! Be carefulhttp://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=50906&mobile=2
2016-5-1
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

richard.silver@ Posted at 2016-5-1 18:35
My order is still showing as "shipping pending" and has been for about 9-10 days now *sigh*

I order ...

Hi, Richard
If you're really urgent, please explain to our sales representative so that they know how to help you out.
Thanks for your understanding!
2016-5-1
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

brian@sportlite Posted at 2016-5-1 03:29
I ordered this and other parts for the Osmo including new external battery system. I expected delive ...

Sorry for the misunderstanding or any trouble caused!
We'll try to improve always.

Please contact our sales representative for more accurate information.
Thanks for your cooperation!
2016-5-1
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

nivong Posted at 2016-4-28 23:25
any word on the support for the x5R and the z-axes?

Hello!
Please go through this thread for the answer to your question.
To be frank, unfortunately, the X5R is not compatible with the Z-Axis.

Thanks!
2016-5-1
Use props
richard.silver
lvl.2

New Zealand

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-5-2 11:37
Hi, Richard
If you're really urgent, please explain to our sales representative so that they know  ...

Thanks Adela. It's been 2 weeks already, so I'll wait another couple of days and see if it ships within that time.
2016-5-1
Use props
Lofty Visions
lvl.2

Australia

Received mine today! Can't grumble at the shipping speed - 3 days from China to Perth.

Only had time for a quick play but it certainly improves things somewhat. The guy who posted up the test vids said to slacken off the nut a bit to just below horizontal so its a bit more springy and thus iron out the bumps more. I tried this approach and it does work well but not if you are close to objects off to the sides because the bounce is more pronounced. I tried filming in upright and flashlight modes but found that in flashlight mode the spring tends to max out and hit the bump stops. Oh and forget using the Osmo stand with the z-axis attached, it'll topple over due to the change in the centre of gravity.

Here it is mounted to my Konova skate dolly. Hmmmm I'm sitting here thinking RC car lol ...........

Z axis on skate_small.jpg
2016-5-1
Use props
nomad65
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Lofty Visions Posted at 2016-5-2 08:29
Received mine today! Can't grumble at the shipping speed - 3 days from China to Perth.

Only had tim ...

How does it handle inverted from that position , working on  a World War 1 trench scene and want to get as close to the deck as possible ?

Thank you
2016-5-2
Use props
luismacias97
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

JohnUSA Posted at 2016-5-1 14:46
Ordered mine on 4/16, shipped on 4/30, expecting arrival on 5/5 via FedEx. My guess is early orders  ...

Lucky!  I live in USA and ordered mine on 4/15 and mine is still Pending.  Happy for you, but not happy DJI hasn't shipped mine since it was placed before yours.
2016-5-2
Use props
JohnUSA
lvl.1
United States

luismacias97@ya Posted at 2016-5-2 09:31
Lucky!  I live in USA and ordered mine on 4/15 and mine is still Pending.  Happy for you, but not  ...

Sorry to hear that. I ordered the Z-Axis and one Intelligent Battery. Did you order other items that may have affected the shipping? Good luck and hope you get a shipping notice soon!
2016-5-2
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules