Phantom 2 Vision Two years old
836 6 2016-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
talk2t_c
lvl.4

France

Well it's two years old now and still going strong - money well spent even if I did have to add a Rotorpixel.  Too many flights to count and lots of photos and videos produced from Roman sites, friends properties and a Liberation celebration of WW2 vehicles with a full weekend of action packed entertainment.

and no technical problems - so far.
2016-4-15
Use props
JtrJr-UAV Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4341 ft
United States

Talk,

Good on you! My P2V+v3 is still going strong as well. With two P3Pro's and a Solo it doesn't get as much flight time but I use it to scout out new flight paths. I did swap the lens with a Peau 4.35mm lens to straighten the horizon but short of that, pretty much bone stock. I hope you get another two years out of her!

Jerry

Jerry
2016-4-15
Use props
talk2t_c
lvl.4

France

JtrJr-UAV Pilot Posted at 2016-4-15 18:06
Talk,

Good on you! My P2V+v3 is still going strong as well. With two P3Pro's and a Solo it doesn't  ...

Nice one.
Don't suppose that company that makes your lens does one for my vision camera.  It still looks like this as well - I always clean it down after flights.

http://forum.dji.com/thread-9998-1-1.html
2016-4-15
Use props
JtrJr-UAV Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4341 ft
United States

talk2t_c Posted at 2016-4-15 15:16
Nice one.
Don't suppose that company that makes your lens does one for my vision camera.  It still ...

Talk,

No, I've got the V+v3 camera but I'd suspect the lens is the same. Take a look at Peau Productions-DJI Vision

Jerry
2016-4-15
Use props
Homer Simpson
lvl.4

Canada

Had mine for 2 years and still going strong. Only issues was video, but had that resolved within a few days. I use mine filming other RC planes as it is getting harder to fly normally around my area as the cops use them and are going after users.
2016-4-21
Use props
Cessna172
lvl.4
United States

Startin to sound like the P1 thread......

P1 still alive and kickin too
Nostalgia.....there was a time when the P1 (and also P2) WAS  "state of the art"
2016-4-23
Use props
talk2t_c
lvl.4

France

Should have touched wood on that first post.  I was up in the Pyrenees getting some last of the snow shots and video.  All was going well until I started to bring her down, the wind was calm and I was watching for VRS  when a bloody very low flying jet zipped between the peaks and passed over head.  Now I don't know if that caused the downdraft or whether they carry some jamming device, but she didn't like it and was behaving badly all the way down.  At about 15 feet she decided to drop faster - now had she been going down onto the grassy part fine, but she decided to land hard on hard packed ice covered snow.  No way was I going to run across that - there would have been two crashes.  The Rororpixel is now repaired with some light alloy metal I had and a new upper bracket (from UK) and legs (from China) are on the way.  Pegasus will fly again.
Oh! I checked out the camera and that's OK.
2016-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules