Water Watching - P3P Video from Oregon, USA
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
digdat0
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11896378 ft
United States

Interested in feedback from the forum on a video I put together focused around water. Rivers are abundant here, every shot has water in it in some capacity. This was my first vid I've done in a loooong time from an editing standpoint. I know i have some props in there,. some shaky pans and a few bad cuts/transition .. but its fun and wanted to share

2016-4-15
Use props
Rnfaust
lvl.4
Flight distance : 734938 ft

Great work.
Some scary clips; hope you didn't lose any P3's to the river. I saw some branches very close.
No drought in Oregon I'm guessing.
Thanks
2016-4-15
Use props
michelii
lvl.2
Flight distance : 62 ft
Montenegro

digdat in which mode you fly over the water? p mode with gos ir f mode course lock, or what?
2016-4-15
Use props
michelii
lvl.2
Flight distance : 62 ft
Montenegro

digdatin which mode you fly over the water? p mode with gps or f mode course lock or what?
2016-4-15
Use props
mana.ram.1974
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1528688 ft
United States

Well I thought it was a nice video, was it all from the same river? names?
2016-5-5
Use props
digdat0
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11896378 ft

michelii Posted at 2016-4-16 05:37
digdat in which mode you fly over the water? p mode with gos ir f mode course lock, or what?

All by hand, no missions or waypoints and its  part gps part atti. I leave Vps on ... I fly the same as over land, just a lot slower and more careful. I look at my "run" for a good 30 mins, walking up and down the bank planning how and where I will fly it. If it isn't on that path, I abort and start over. I go slow till I'm comfortable.
2016-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules