Pilot APP real time video lacking
1596 8 2015-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nelsonnyew
lvl.1

Malaysia

hi all , i am facing the real time video lacking and jerking , i dont have confident flying in that condition , thing i have done ( firmware update for both RC and Inspire1. ipad pilot app reinstall , bought new original cable for conection. )) whatnelse  should do ???
2015-1-14
Use props
airymok
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2623652 ft
China

what is ur device? Pilot APP has requirement to the hardware, especially the CPU of ur smart device. Like iPad mini, it can't run Pilot APP smoothly.
2015-1-14
Use props
piotr.pawlowski
lvl.2

Poland

I had the same issue when powered on  Inspire for the first time. there were too many interfereces with wi-fi networks, however after 2-3 minutes It found a clean channel and all get to normal. Try It in the clean area.
2015-1-15
Use props
chato1974
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2630909 ft
  • >>>
United States

Text DJI and they said iPhone 5S is the lowest (oldest phone) you can go with it. It needs to be something fast and newer. and upgraded to 7.01 and up. I have a iPhone 5 (not the S) and it lags and glitches horrible i'll try it on my iPad air tomorrow. i't time for bed now.
2015-1-15
Use props
rainerhauke
lvl.1

Poland

you find the device needed in the FAQ on the Inspire 1 page
the old iPad air will not work, I assume
Link to FAQ

It is recommended that you use a tablet for the best experience, but the following devices have been tested and run the app:
iOS (The following running iOS v7.1 or later):
iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, iPad 4

Android (The following running Android v4.1.2 or later):
Samsung Note 4、Samsung Note 3、Samsung S5、Sony Z3 EXPERIA
**Support for additional Android devices available as testing and development continues

2015-1-15
Use props
SpreadingWings
lvl.2

Australia

Try to figure out how to add analogue VTX and a FPV camera, or at least if possible get the OSD to output the same video. HD transmission as cheap as LB is not close to analogue..so expect lags and lags = crashes.
2015-1-15
Use props
lethbrp
lvl.4
United Kingdom

SpreadingWings Posted at 2015-1-15 19:02
Try to figure out how to add analogue VTX and a FPV camera, or at least if possible get the OSD to o ...

If you could hook into the power supply somehow it would make a lot of sense to add a FVP camera to the Inspire and just run a separate monitor for FPV purposes.
2015-1-15
Use props
SpreadingWings
lvl.2

Australia

lethbrp Posted at 2015-1-15 19:40
If you could hook into the power supply somehow it would make a lot of sense to add a FVP camera t ...

first thing i will do when i get my hands on it
2015-1-15
Use props
nelsonnyew
lvl.1

Malaysia

Dji recall all iOS pilot App , and say soon to release , . iso i just not use iOS , use android , device as they require , got to apdate often cause they keep changing .
2015-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules