problem while filming
968 7 2016-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alessiohlcoach
lvl.1

Italy

hello everyone! I have an issue with my phanton, such as while moving on an orizontal plane some little squares appears
just next to vertical lines as if there was some kind of lag in pixels rendendering of every object.
I attach an image as a proof of this problem

Thank you so much in advice

problem

problem
2016-4-16
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Motion blur with slow shutter speed in low light?
Do you get that in good lighting conditions?
2016-4-16
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

The technical term for this is 'incorrect field dominance'. It happens in editing systems when you convert a clip to an interlaced version. What are you using to post produce your material, and what output format are you using?

2016-4-16
Use props
alessiohlcoach
lvl.1

Italy

Thank you for your reply, actually I'm using .mp4 as output format; is it correct or do I have to change to another one? Motion blur occurs even in good lighting conditions even at low shutter speed.
2016-4-17
Use props
roy
Second Officer

Are you getting this directly from the Sd card or are you sending the video data to your phone wile recording and getting this problem.?
2016-4-18
Use props
alessiohlcoach
lvl.1

Italy

I'm getting this directly from the SD card; on the phone I do not have this problem.
2016-4-18
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

Since it is raw MP4  and you haven't edited the video try it in another computer or tablet and try to ply it to see if you get the same results. Some computer video cards with low memory can give this type of issue also. Need to rule out where the problem is . With the card or the player.
2016-4-20
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

It only happens when you convert the video to an interlaced format, leave it as progressive and it will not happen.
2016-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules