Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
raywongmusic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3747 ft
Hong Kong

Forward Left Vision Sensor Error (4)
Hardware malfunction.  Contact DJI Support to arrange for reparis

I got this error message twice eversince I bought the P4, and I didn't even have the object avoidance on.   It always go away after a restart.
Do I really need to send it back to DJI?  Is it going to fall out of the sky suddenly?  I can live with restarting once in a while.
2016-4-16
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

LEt me check it for you! Could you please upload your flight data to the Dropbox and pass me a link. Thank you!
2016-4-16
Use props
jason.kanphotog
New
Flight distance : 996978 ft
  • >>>
United States

Same error for me! It's been fine all week but came up with this error ever since the iOS app update.
2016-4-16
Use props
raywongmusic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3747 ft
Hong Kong

Hi Tim,
I did not have flight data for that, because the error was restricting take off.  I had to restart the P4.
2016-4-17
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try calibrating your sensors in DJI Assistant, that cleared the report for me.
2016-4-17
Use props
cocktail5555
lvl.2

United States

Same thing happened to me today. First time I ever got that error.  I restarted the P4 and once powered on it did it again. Restarted again and it went away and I was able to fly it without problem. I'm running the latest software on everything too.
2016-4-17
Use props
fans6019cf2c
New
Flight distance : 7408 ft
Vietnam

Me too. Help me????

2017-6-21
Use props
ExplorePakistan
New
Pakistan

i am having same issue i bought my P4P 2 days ago
2017-9-19
Use props
ExplorePakistan
New
Pakistan

i am having same issue i bought my P4P 2 days ago
2017-9-19
Use props
TwinCityAerial
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1621188 ft
United States

I am having this issue with my Mavic Air after replacing the 2 front motors/arms. I replaced the front vision sensors and still get the message. Need help, I cant figure this out.
2019-3-9
Use props
Flying Viking
lvl.1
Flight distance : 519524 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, I am having the same issue with my Mavic Pro Platinum.
When I try and calibrate it can't because there is no image from the front left vision sensor.
The first time it happened I sent it to an approved DJI repairer but they could find nothing wrong and it was working again.
It was fine when it was returned but the it has happened a couple of times in the last couple of weeks. It is intermittent and it doesn't disappear with a restart. It will take several (and sometimes many) restarts.
Any ideas DJI?
2019-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules