Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
X5R Update Problems...
1680 6 2016-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alldoors
lvl.1

I updated my inspire 1 to the X5R bin and now drone does not recognize my new X5R camera and remotes will not recognize the SD card.
2016-4-17
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Did you load the update for the Inspire first 1.8 ?

Is this  a brand new system or  an  update to the Raw camera ? if so what was the Previous.

Is this a Pro model ?

donnie
2016-4-17
Use props
uav_creations
lvl.1
Canada

I am currently having this issue now. Started the update this morning and am now running late for a charity event. Tried updating remote to 1.08 and it was bricked. then followed your instruction with 1.6 and it updated but now it won't connect to AC and the AC won't update. Should I try and downgrade back to March 17ths firmware to then update the AC first?

EDIT: Theremote led turns green when I power up the AC but can't exit travel mode or anything.
2016-4-17
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
United States

uav_creations Posted at 2016-4-17 09:46
I am currently having this issue now. Started the update this morning and am now running late for a  ...

Ok, just to be clear the Transmitter would have never been updated to 1.8.  The aircraft yes but the Rc transmitter update is at 1.6.  Two separate data files.  

Please tell me you updated the Aircraft first .  If not you must roll back the RC to  the previous version.  This would be 1.58 if you have been up top date.

You need to follow this video  and rollback to 1.58 then get the aircraft out of travel mode.  Then update the Aircraft first and then update to 1.6 on the Transmitter .

The video will be below.

always read the release

notes before updating anything.    Just a friendly reminder from Donnie Man .....

donnie

2016-4-17
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
United States

uav_creations Posted at 2016-4-17 09:46
I am currently having this issue now. Started the update this morning and am now running late for a  ...

2016-4-17
Use props
uav_creations
lvl.1
Canada

Yup, updating RC straight from app before going online and reading the notes. didn't update aircraft first. I will give all this a try and thanks so much.

Will I update the ACto 1.6 first before the remote? or the AC to 1.8 ad the RC to 1.6? May seem like a dumb question
2016-4-17
Use props
uav_creations
lvl.1
Canada

DONNIE, huge help you were this morning. I followed you instructions and downgraded the RC back to last recent update. I was able to make it just on time to the event this morning and although I was worried about problems I used up two batteries testing everything before moving over to the event just in case. Everything worked as usual, and now will take some time and get the recent updates completed (AC first) Again, you saved my @$$ today. Thanks
2016-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules