A3 - Ultimate Reliability. Infinite Possibility
4226 15 2016-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-CS
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Combining ultimate reliability with accurate flight control, the brand-new A3 series of flight controllers is ideal for demanding industrial and cinematic applications where reliability and customization are essential.

Triple Modular Redundancy

The A3 Pro* is equipped with three IMUs and three GNSS units, with additional analytical redundancies for a total of six redundancies. Working together with advanced diagnostic algorithms, if the A3 Pro detects GNSS or IMU unit failure during flight, it seamlessly switches to another unit to maintain reliability and precision.

*Upgrade the A3 to A3 Pro by installing 2 upgrade kits.

Precision Control with Fault-Tolerance

The new attitude determination and multi-sensor fusion algorithms improve the A3’s control accuracy. The robust control algorithm enables the A3 and A3 Pro to be adapted to a wide range of aircraft without the need for manual tuning. With a fault-tolerant control system, a hexacopter or octocopter can land safely even in the event of propulsion system failure.

Industry Solutions and SDK Compatibility

The A3 series provides industry solutions with D-RTK GNSS, smart ESCs, intelligent batteries, and Lightbridge 2. With Onboard and Mobile SDKs, custom-built applications can access flight data, and control the aircraft, gimbal, and camera. Dedicated hardware interfaces including CAN and API ports allow industry experts to craft their ideal aerial system by adding actuators and sensors.

Next-generation DJI Assistant

The brand new DJI Assistant 2 is powerful yet simple, making it easy to set up a variety of DJI aerial systems. A new, built-in flight simulator ensures that complex moves can be practiced in advance without risking the aircraft, and a completely overhauled Ground Station supports touch screen interaction, offline mission design, route planning and even formation flight for multiple aircraft.

D-RTK GNSS

The A3 series supports D-RTK GNSS for centimeter-level positioning accuracy compared to a normal GPS and barometer solution. Using dual antennas, its heading reference is more accurate than a compass sensor, and it is able to withstand magnetic interference from metal structures.

Depending on the region of purchase, it will utilize GPS and BeiDou or GPS and GLONASS to perform at the highest standards.

DATALINK PRO

DATALINK PRO operates at a frequency below 1 GHz, and works over a range of up to 2 km. It integrates seamlessly with the A3 and D-RTK as well as the Ground Station, which allows up to 5 aircraft to be controlled from one base station. A broadcast mode lets the base station broadcast data to 32 mobile devices and a duplex mode keeps data locked to one device.

Ground Station

Supporting both touch screen and mouse and keyboard, the redesigned Ground Station can support mission design, for use in a range of industry applications. Users can simultaneously manage and monitor the mission implementation of multiple aircraft and plan formation flights. Ground Station is compatible with the A3 series, Matrice 100 and Matrice 600, Phantom 4 and DATALINK.

2016-4-17
Use props
dennismurry08
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>

ok...I didnt see anything about using a gimbal...do you use LB2 with it??? Can you explain please?
2016-4-17
Use props
knarfboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 494508 ft
  • >>>
Germany

A3

USD $899.00FREE SHIPPING

•Triple Modular Redundancy
•Precision Controls with Fault-Tolerance
•Compatible with D-RTK GNSS, Smart ESCs, Intelligent Batteries, and Lightbridge 2
•DJI SDK Compatibility
•Precise Configuration with DJI Assistant 2

Buy here DJI Store: http://goo.gl/0IOfkA
2016-4-17
Use props
Captain Salty
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15233940 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

AMAZING. Well done. Everything I hoped it would be.

@dennismurry08 It can be used with existing Z15 Gimbals and the new MX gimbal. Yes, Lightbridge 2.
2016-4-17
Use props
bensingle
New

Australia

Is the RTK GNSS unit available for purchase? I can't see it anywhere in the store.
2016-4-17
Use props
Is this to replace the A2?

No support for GOPro gimbals?
No follow me?

2016-4-18
Use props
lucasbrit
New

Brazil

Is compatible with the guidance?
2016-4-18
Use props
lucasbrit
New

Brazil

Can be used with the Futaba FASST Series?
2016-4-18
Use props
ro-copter.de
lvl.1

Germany

Great News,

it supports X-Series Gimbals (XT X3 X5). How is this possible? Will there be mounting plates for the X-Series Gimbals where the A3 can be attached?
2016-4-18
Use props
timonroecg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 156401 ft
United States

Some questions answered in the A3 Specs document.

Supported DJI Equipment:
* DJI aerial platforms (e.g. S900, S1000, S1000+)
* DJI gimbal systems (e.g. Zenmuse X3 / X5 / X5R/ XT /Z15 A7 / GH4 / 5D Ⅲ / BMPCC)
* DJI Intelligent Landing Gear
* DJI Intelligent Flight Battery

Supported Receivers
* DJI Lightbridge2
* DJI DR16
* S-Bus

2016-4-18
Use props
tivadze.david
lvl.2

Georgia

timonroecg@gmai Posted at 2016-4-18 19:08
Some questions answered in the A3 Specs document.

Supported DJI Equipment:

And what about compatibility with

DATALINK 2.4 GHz
iOSD Mark II

???
2016-4-18
Use props
niovno
lvl.1
Flight distance : 150039 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

With A3 is it now finally possible to attach the Guidance system to my S900?
2016-4-18
Use props
ro-copter.de
lvl.1

Germany

Come on DJI,

we are curious about the A3, its already late afternoon in Shenzhen.

Liet us know about the features :-)
2016-4-19
Use props
Stephen Marley
lvl.2

Australia

So my old Skyjib x4 that's been collecting dust since the inspire pro x5 took its place can make a comeback ??? this A3 would be a game changer just like the x5 setup has been.
2016-4-19
Use props
Swiss-Tony
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have had no response to my points about the future of A2/LB2! This combo for the price has never met reasonable expectations and has been dogged by problems that we, the customer, have to endure. My question is simply this: What is the future of A2 as far as LB2 is concerned? Does it remain unfinished work inprogress or will it be developed into a useable professional system that includes functionality befitting the market and its professional customers? At the moment there is less functionality than a phantom that costs less than 25% of the cost of a pro rig and DJI will not comment on the future of LB2/A2!! I am concerned that this combo will no longer be developed with the introduction of A3 and we will be left with a system that is grossly under developed and extremely costly!! DJI will not post my comments and will not answer the simple question: what is the future of LB2/A2?? Is there any or have investors in this combo blown 2k for less than 8 months inferior and problem ridden performance?? DJI, we need to know the answers as our future (as does yours) depends on what we can expect from our current investments. Specifically: Will LB2/A2 have autonimous (waypoint) flying, POI and GS2? If not, SAY SO! So that at least we can consider alternative brands that do!
2016-4-21
Use props
kolesnikov-dn
lvl.1
Ukraine

Will A3 work with iOSD mark II?
2016-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules