1660 8 2015-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ghoonk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 394626 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

After my last flight, the Inspire wouldn't go back into Travel mode after landing. I realized I hadn't removed the gimbal, so i powered down, removed the gimbal, and it still wouldn't go back into travel mode. It only finally worked after pulling the battery for 5 minutes and powering up after that without a gimbal.

Has this happened to anyone else?
2015-1-15
Use props
ben
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I found it doesn't like going back into travel mode when on grass - need a hard surface (as it says in the manual)
2015-1-15
Use props
ghoonk
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Mine was sitting atop the case when I tried to get it to go back to travel mode.

It's been fine since, just wondering if anyone else had experienced anything similar.
2015-1-15
Use props
skinleverton
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Fails on carpet as well, you need a hard flat floor.
2015-1-15
Use props
art
lvl.3
Flight distance : 170758 ft
  • >>>
United States

After doing the firmware update v1.2.0.16 I have been unable to get it into travel mode too.
2015-1-15
Use props
travissrt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 68555177 ft
  • >>>
United States

I tried once on smooth pavement and it lowered the belly all the way down onto ground.  Now I only do it on top of the case or on my wood floor inside my house.
2015-1-15
Use props
pedro armendari
lvl.1

Mexico

sometimes when your battery is less than 20% this happens... it happen to me a couple of times but after recharging the battery it worked fine again.... hope this helps.
2015-1-16
Use props
DJI-Dboy
lvl.3

China

ghoonk Posted at 2015-1-16 02:10
Mine was sitting atop the case when I tried to get it to go back to travel mode.

It's been fine si ...

If you cannot find a flat hard textured ground, the suitcase is a good choise
2015-1-17
Use props
ghoonk
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

DJI-Dboy Posted at 2015-1-18 11:56
If you cannot find a flat hard textured ground, the suitcase is a good choise

Using the road/pavement was an option but I was told it should be smooth so that the motors don't have to work so hard to push/pull the wings.
2015-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules