Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Best tablet
10118 45 2016-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mmarkoe
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

krj-sp Posted at 2016-7-10 14:38
Costco had a really good deal on Samsung Tab As last month, so I bought one of those. Works very wel ...

First of all, in order to get the best performance from a Samsung Tab A make sure to remove the checkmark next to Auto for display brightness. Once I set it to the brightest setting, it works great. Having said all that, under no circumstances, let your tab A upgrade to version 6 of the operating system. This has killed my tab a with DJI Go app. Marty
2016-7-11
Use props
mmarkoe
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

krj-sp Posted at 2016-7-10 14:38
Costco had a really good deal on Samsung Tab As last month, so I bought one of those. Works very wel ...

First of all, in order to get the best performance from a Samsung Tab A make sure to remove the checkmark next to Auto for display brightness. Once I set it to the brightest setting, it works great. Having said all that, under no circumstances, let your tab A upgrade to version 6 of the operating system. This has killed my tab a with DJI Go app. Marty
2016-7-11
Use props
jwt873
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6754350 ft
Canada

I've got the iPad Pro 9.7 cellular model.  I find the iPad Pro 9.7 is a great choice for outdoor use.  It has the best anti-reflective coating and they increased the brightness of the screen by 20% over the Air and Mini.  I did a test and photographed the screen of an iPad Air and my iPad Pro 9.7 under the exact same lighting conditions.  See below.  Look for the reflection of me taking the picture with my phone.  You can really notice the difference.

The only downside is that the Pro 9.7 is probably one of the most expensive tablets you can use.

side-by-side.jpg
2016-7-11
Use props
krj-sp
lvl.1

United States

mmarkoe Posted at 2016-7-11 05:56
First of all, in order to get the best performance from a Samsung Tab A make sure to remove the ch ...

Thanks - I did discover the brightness trick. My Tab A came with Android 6, but I've not had any problems other than it's a pain to switch between DJI-Go and other apps.
2016-7-15
Use props
Mabou2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 811257 ft
  • >>>
United States

Any of the approved tablets will work, but as others said, it is a personal preference.  That said, I happen to know for a fact that the iPad Mini 4 is far superior to all other tablets.  
#applefanboy2
2016-7-15
Use props
gsxr07boy
lvl.2

United States

I have a iPad Pro 9.7 and also a galaxy tab s2 9.7 and let me tell u the iPad Pro is so much better DJI go is a lot better on iOS I'm not no Apple fan boy I like my Galaxy tab s2 a lot but when it comes to DJI go the iPad Pro runs the go app so much smother..
2016-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules