Where are the maps?
894 5 2016-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eddie.minter
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17897 ft
United States

Using the DJI Go app version 2.7.2 for iOS, where have the maps gone when you play back the flights? If I scroll around the screen, you can see them for a fraction of a second at the edge of the screen then they're gone. Same on two devices; iPad Air and iPhone 6. What's up? DJI, are you aware of this and is there a fix in the works?
2016-4-18
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi Eddie! Please make sure you have internet connection. You also might want to give it some time to load
2016-4-18
Use props
eddie.minter
lvl.2

Thanks, Tim. I use either an iPhone 6 or an iPad Air w/cellular so I always have Internet. I deleted the app on the iPhone and reloaded it. I have the basic maps back but no satellite or hybrid image. Also, the flight records and playback will no longer display in landscape mode, only portrait.
2016-4-19
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

eddie.minter Posted at 2016-4-20 07:14
Thanks, Tim. I use either an iPhone 6 or an iPad Air w/cellular so I always have Internet. I deleted ...

Click on satellite  map and leave it for a while so it can pre-load the maps
2016-4-19
Use props
eddie.minter
lvl.2

OK, I'll give that a shot. The iPad seems to be working better. I have to click on the layers icon, the map, and then satellite; then the satellite view shows up. So, sort of halfway there! I'll try with the iPhone later. Thanks.
2016-4-20
Use props
eddie.minter
lvl.2

Well, the maps are back (sort of) with the latest app version. Have to zoom out and then back in. But they disappear when zoomed in too far. Still, better than the last app version. And the altitude values are much closer to reality!
2016-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules