Flight distance : 103376 ft

Whats this all about????
Screen Shot 2016-04-18 at 6.34.45 PM.png
2016-4-18
Use props
smallcirclellc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 103376 ft

Is this going to be a newer version of the Osmo?
2016-4-18
Use props
bill4
lvl.1
United States

So, your mad at DJI for a product they haven't released or announced yet? wow.
2016-4-18
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

smallcirclellc Posted at 2016-4-19 09:46
Is this going to be a newer version of the Osmo?

Yes.
We'll keep creating new innovative products!
Please keep paying closed attention to our official website.
Thanks for your concern!
2016-4-18
Use props
Khyber
lvl.2
Flight distance : 373842 ft
United States

another osmo? after waiting what felt like 40 years for the damn adapter....
2016-4-18
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Khyber Posted at 2016-4-19 11:26
another osmo? after waiting what felt like 40 years for the damn adapter....

Hey,
Let's think in this way. Our world is changing from generation from generation, so does DJI products!
If I were you, I would be happy to expect more new amazing features in the next generation of the Osmo.
2016-4-18
Use props
chubauk
lvl.3

United Kingdom

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-4-19 03:55
Yes.
We'll keep creating new innovative products!
Please keep paying closed attention to our of ...

That's misleading.

It's not a newer version of Osmo.

It's the same  'adaptor that is sold separately, available soon' that has been advertised on the DJI website ever since the Osmo came out, last October.

It is necessary, along with the imminent X5 firmware release, to finally make the X5 and (the same old) Osmo compatible.
2016-4-19
Use props
dopeytree
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6716467 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Pretty sure it's just the OSMO boxed up with the adapter & the X5 camera & probably a new case... but we'll find out soon. Seems odd to release a press statement with no follow up webpages though!
2016-4-19
Use props
pocketpc_ebay
lvl.2

France

A new way to catch our money ....
2016-4-24
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

dopeytree Posted at 2016-4-20 01:59
Pretty sure it's just the OSMO boxed up with the adapter & the X5 camera & probably a new case... bu ...

I'm afraid that if the X5 camera was not designed to be compatible with the old Osmo handle, many of you would complain that DJI was not supportive enough for the old loyal customers.....

I am not gonna mislead any of you, just hope we can all see the world in a positive way.

Thanks for your understanding!
2016-4-24
Use props
ariajalali
lvl.1

United States

honestly, adela deserves a raise for dealing with us angry wolves all day hehe
2016-4-25
Use props
jeffmoltenberry
lvl.2

United States

http://www.dji.com/newsroom/news ... h-with-the-osmo-raw

Also available for the Osmo system is the Micro Four-Thirds X5 camera and gimbal, called the Osmo Pro. It uses the same adaptor as the X5R, providing superior, stabilized video and top-quality photo imagery.  
Pricing and availability of the Osmo Pro and Osmo RAW will be announced shortly.
2016-4-25
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

ariajalali@gmai Posted at 2016-4-25 18:35
honestly, adela deserves a raise for dealing with us angry wolves all day hehe

Thank you for your kind comment and your support! There're always many sweet and friendly people here who make me happy to work with..
2016-4-25
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

jeffmoltenberry Posted at 2016-4-26 01:21
http://www.dji.com/newsroom/news/dji-brings-micro-four-thirds-imagery-back-to-earth-with-the-osmo-ra ...

Thanks for your concern! We would keep you informed for any available information!
Recently, the Osmo Pro has been released, please also pay more attention to the X5 camera and the Osmo Pro.
2016-4-25
Use props
dopeytree
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6716467 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hey Adela, good work. I get things are a bit stressful behind the scenes at DJI. Lots of product released lately.
2016-4-26
Use props
seanemclean
lvl.3
Flight distance : 223061 ft
United States

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-4-24 23:28
I'm afraid that if the X5 camera was not designed to be compatible with the old Osmo handle, many o ...

Adela, enough. I cannot reconcile how you routinely provide us with such misinformation, lies, and then backtrack and say you never said the things you do. "the X5 camera was not designed to be compatible with the old Osmo handle", it was shown on the Osmo handle AT LAUNCH.  Don't act like DJI has done us a favor by releasing the adapter six months late, and then taking our money and waiting at least two weeks to even ship the product they promised would ship in 1-3 days.

I feel like I'm on a hidden camera show here.
2016-4-26
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

seanemclean@gma Posted at 2016-4-27 03:23
Adela, enough. I cannot reconcile how you routinely provide us with such misinformation, lies, and ...

Hey,
I'm afraid it's not wise to just quote a remark out of its context....

We sincerely apologize for the delay of the shipment.

Thanks for your understanding!
2016-4-26
Use props
flighttime1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 906352 ft
United States

I'd really like to know who is forcing all you angry folks to buy these terrible DJI products. I'm assuming you have all been blackmailed or under threat of violence because you clearly despise the company and everything they do. My sympathy to all of you. Insincerely.
2016-4-26
Use props
seanemclean
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-4-26 23:07
Hey,
I'm afraid it's not wise to just quote a remark out of its context....

It was not quoted out of context. Adela, you have lied to us again and again, and now you're just making things up like DJI has done us a favor by releasing an adapter for the X5.

I really do not know how they permit you to represent their brand here.
2016-4-27
Use props
seanemclean
lvl.3
United States

flighttime1 Posted at 2016-4-27 03:12
I'd really like to know who is forcing all you angry folks to buy these terrible DJI products. I'm a ...

I'd really like to know who taught you how to find logical conclusions to the information presented.

I like DJI and its products, however I find their customer service and communications to be deplorable.  Luckily, since they're generally of very high quality I never need to deal with them after purchase.  Expecting a product to be shipped on time is not an unreasonable expectation, especially when we had to wait six months for the product to be released since its announcement.
2016-4-27
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

seanemclean@gma Posted at 2016-4-27 20:28
It was not quoted out of context. Adela, you have lied to us again and again, and now you're just  ...

Hi,
I'm not meant to be offensive. If you have any good suggestion about how we can improve our service, please let me know.

As for any accurate information about DJI products, please refer to our official website: www.dji.com
Any of your feedback would be appreciated!

Thanks!
2016-4-27
Use props
seanemclean
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-4-28 01:11
Hi,
I'm not meant to be offensive. If you have any good suggestion about how we can improve our se ...

Here's a very simple suggestion: Don't sell things that are not in your possession.  The X5 should have been a preorder if you 'needed' to announce things at NAB.  DJI lied to all of us.  You have had my money for TWO weeks on a product promised to ship in 1-3 days.

It's dishonest, and frankly, it's theft.
2016-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules