C1 & C2 buttons - new feature request
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
endotherm
First Officer
Flight distance : 503241 ft

Australia

Is there any chance that DJI can add a few more functions to the programmable buttons on the remote?  Some of the existing ones seem odd choices as they are just a single tap of the device screen away (e.g. swap map and camera view).  I'd prefer shortcuts to functions which are hidden deeper in sub-menus.  A couple that come to mind are

• set home point to aircraft position
  • set home point to controller position
  • turn on arm LEDs

etc.

Would it possible to program a "macro" sequence to the buttons?  Something like this run from a single button press:

• stop video recording
  • switch mode to photo
  • press shutter button
  • switch mode back to video
  • start recording

This one could work if bound to the shutter button on the front of the controller without taking up a C? button.  I'm sure there are other combinations others use where a macro could make life easier.

Let the suggestions begin...

2016-4-18
Use props
Kneepuck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

In another post,  I suggested being able to have a menu of waypoint flights that you could,  by pressing the c1 or c2 button, scroll through using one of the joysticks. Then when you found the one you want,  press the c1 or c2 button again to select and begin flying that mission.
2016-4-18
Use props
KeithS
lvl.2

Australia

Being able to assign the C2 button to PLAY would be great. Used to have a PLAY button on the P3P but now its a PAUSE button. Pretty useless if not using an Intelligent Flight Mode.
2016-4-19
Use props
KeithS
lvl.2

Australia

Will save having to keep touching the screen whilst reviewing photos taken.
2016-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules