Truman Gulch - Epic Phantom 4 Video from Montana!
1086 5 2016-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stewker
lvl.1

United States

Video was shot at Truman Gulch near Bozeman, Montana, USA on the DJI Phantom 4 with a Polar Pro ND8 filter attached. Editing was done in Adobe Premiere Pro.

Song is "Just Believe" by Electus. Absolutely great song and artist, please check out their work!

Truman Gulch Trail is located in southwest Montana and is reachable a short drive away from Bozeman. It's approximately a 3 mile hike from the trailhead to where it opens up against the steeper reaches of the Bridger Mountains and where this footage was taken. I highly recommend climbing the trail if you're in the area as the hike is very scenic after the first couple miles and is a great entry/exit point for the greater Bridger Foothills trail.

Please leave any comments, suggestions, or critiques of the video in the comments below! I do my best to respond to everyone that leaves a message.

Thanks for watching and don't forget to like and subscribe!

2016-4-18
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Fantastic views!
2016-4-19
Use props
stewker
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-4-19 03:26
Fantastic views!

Thanks so much, DJI-Paladin! If you have any suggestions for what I could improve for my next video, that would be awesome. I'm really, really, really trying to improve my editing ability and shot framing ability so any help is MUCH appreciated. Even if it's something minor.Thanks again for watching.
2016-4-19
Use props
stewker
lvl.1

United States

Short 15 second Instagram clip I put together as kind of a preview for the larger YouTube video. Think it turned out rather nice.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEb-v6xRcXu/

2016-4-20
Use props
Rob W
Second Officer
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Beautiful! Great job!
2016-4-20
Use props
stewker
lvl.1

United States

Rob W Posted at 2016-4-21 01:54
Beautiful! Great job!

Thanks so much, Rob! Much appreciate the kind words.
2016-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules