Spastic motor reflex S900
732 2 2016-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Saffron96
lvl.2
Flight distance : 80466 ft
United Kingdom

The set up is Wookong M with Lightbridge 1. it was set up (on the bench) by a "Pro" However, I haven't gotten it airborne yet as I don't have the confidence.
Here's the thing; I start the motors and wind up the power -very tenuously- on the Futaba 14 SG, I leave her for a few moments at low RPM and some of the motors will run at a slightly different speed than the others. bear in mind that conditions are indoors with the landing gear pinned to the ground. I can adjust the trim controlls to ellicit a change as one might expect.
I then increase the power to aprox 30-40% (don't want o over-stress the airframe) but sporadically and randomly some of the motors might just take it upon themselves to over rev. quite inexplicably and very suddenly, prompting an emergency power cut before repeating the experiment which allways ends the same way.
I'm totally freaked by this and am sure that if I take the plunge and attempt to lift off, the whole expensive shooting match is just going to trash itself within a millisecond. Seen it happen too many times on Youtube.....!
I can't afford to impress the Mrs. with that sort of performance.
Does anyone have any ideas or thoughts on this one?

Your input will be most gratefully received
Thanks

2016-4-19
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback!
As regard to the problem you encountered, please check if the motors and propellers are installed correctly and firmly, also, please make sure all the connections are OK.
Here is the link for WooKong-M: http://wiki.dji.com/en/index.php/WooKong-M
Hope you'll get some useful information and troubleshooting.

If you need more help, please contact us freely!
2016-4-20
Use props
Saffron96
lvl.2
Flight distance : 80466 ft
United Kingdom

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-4-20 09:29
Hi,
Thanks for your feedback!
As regard to the problem you encountered, please check if the motors a ...

Thank you Adela
I have the Wookong M manual and have recently downloaded the Assistant for PC and Android. I will, of course, check all connections as recommended by you before checking configuration parameters on the assistant.
Fingers crossed!!!  
2016-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules