Can't reset course lock mid flight
2434 7 2014-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jsgosin
lvl.1

United States

I have a Phantom 2 Vision + and I am unable to reset my course lock heading midflight. The CL functions properly on its original setting, but I cannot change it without completely shutting down the quad and restarting with it pointing in the new direction.  I tried switiching the S2 between CL and Off numerous times, but the CL heading does not change.  Has anyone else experienced this or does anyone have any suggestions to correct?  Thank you.
2014-9-28
Use props
hd_ultra
lvl.3

United States

Go to this post and see if it helps.

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... &extra=page%3D1
2014-9-28
Use props
Tony
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2856060 ft
  • >>>
United States

I, as recently as 30 minutes ago, have performed this exact function. I learned I was doing it wrong, and DJI has responded to my post and corrected my misunderstanding.

Update Course Lock Orientation:
While in Naza-M mode, locked in to 6 or more satellites, flying more than 10 meters from original Home Position, you must toggle s2 switch from OFF to Course Lock and back 5 or more times. You will see quick green flashes and your distance on the FPV vision app will not change. The quick green flashes indicate the course lock heading has been updated.

Update Home Point:
While in Naza-M mode, locked in to 6 or more satellites, flying more than 10 meters away from your current Home Position, you must toggle the S2 switch from Course Lock to Home Lock 5 or more times. You will see quick green flashes and the distance on your FPV Vision App will reset to 0, indicating the Home Position has been reset.

Hope this helps!
2014-9-28
Use props
hd_ultra
lvl.3

United States

Finally some clarity, on this subject. I was getting confused. Thanks
2014-9-28
Use props
jsgosin
lvl.1

United States

Thank you for the responses.  When I tried to change the course, the quad probably was not more than 10 meters from the origin home position.  I will try it again and be sure I am at least that far and see how it goes.  Thank you for both  replies above.
2014-9-28
Use props
hd_ultra
lvl.3

United States

No problem let us know.
2014-9-28
Use props
DJI-Sophie
lvl.2

China

Tony@CVP Posted at 2014-9-29 04:48
I, as recently as 30 minutes ago, have performed this exact function. I learned I was doing it wrong ...

Exactly. Thanks Tony.
2014-9-29
Use props
josephbobowicz
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Tony@CVP Posted at 2014-9-29 04:48
I, as recently as 30 minutes ago, have performed this exact function. I learned I was doing it wrong ...

Thanks for sharing that Tony!
2014-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules