DJI or Best Buy?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
betoleal
lvl.3
Flight distance : 550472 ft
United States

After 5 weeks with my P3S, I think it is time for an upgrade (yes, I am very anxious!). I had enough time to learn how to fly and get confident with Phantom.

I got the P3S from Best Buy. I just did a simulation of buying a new one from DJI website and when I had to check out, it did show $0 in tax. Is it correct or I still have to pay taxes?

If it is tax free, of course I would buy one new Phantom from DJI. Also, they have good bundles with extra battery.

What I do not like about this:
-if I have any issue with any product from Best Buy, it is very easy to return.
-if I have any issue with a Phantom bought from DJI, probably it will give me headache trying to solve the situation, as everybody complains about their customer service.

What should I do?

Thanks
2016-4-19
Use props
jacmac64
lvl.3

Check Amazon
2016-4-19
Use props
TJ10
lvl.2

Canada

Go with BB or Apple, that way you can exchange it easily. Heard of lots of problems with the P4, resulting in many returns. Returning to DJI will cost you in shipping!
2016-4-19
Use props
betoleal
lvl.3
Flight distance : 550472 ft
United States

TJ10 Posted at 2016-4-19 17:12
Go with BB or Apple, that way you can exchange it easily. Heard of lots of problems with the P4, res ...

True. Cheap things can be expensive sometimes.
Thanks
2016-4-19
Use props
TJ10
lvl.2

Canada

betoleal Posted at 2016-4-19 17:18
True. Cheap things can be expensive sometimes.
Thanks

No problem. Not to mention the amount of time it would take to send it there and get it back. I'm guessing at least a couple of weeks to a month
2016-4-19
Use props
cocktail5555
lvl.2

United States

Apple or Bestbuy just for easy returns
2016-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules