Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Does DJI Send Replacements for Faulty Items Straight out of the Box
1235 4 2016-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gevpool
lvl.1

United States

Has anyone talked to customer service and received a replacement item, and not be told you have to send the faulty item in for repairs? I just received my Phantom 4 yesterday and haven't made it pass the charging of my remote controller, because it won't take a charge. I'm being told I have to wait for two or more weeks to get the item repaired vice getting a replacement sent out straight away. I can see if I was at fault for the product not working, but a faulty item from the start, DJI should send a replacement in my opinion. Is this the typical customer service I can expect if I keep this product? Wondering if i should get a refund and go for another drone somewhere else...
2016-4-19
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Please try to plug the charger onto the wall and only than plug it into the RC..
You also can try to leave it on  a charge for one hour
If it doesn't work you probably will have contact your local dji support center to get a DOA...
2016-4-19
Use props
gevpool
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-4-19 22:33
Please try to plug the charger onto the wall and only than plug it into the RC..
You also can try t ...

Charged for 22 hours... no luck. Contacted DJI customer service and instead of doing the right thing and send a replacement remote controller I received a shipping label to send it in for repairs. Terrible customer service. haven't even made it pass the charging of my Phantom and I have to send it in for repairs.  
2016-4-20
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

QQ图片20160421112444.jpg
2016-4-20
Use props
t0mb0la
lvl.4
Flight distance : 447841 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI must be saving a pretty penny not having to bother with Quality Control; just leave it to the paying customers to do the QC checks instead.
2016-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules