Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Customer Non-Support
1234 7 2016-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gevpool
lvl.1

United States

Why is DJI's answer to all issues send it in for repair? I am regretting my purchase of the Phantom 4 more and more. What happen to the days of replacing an item that was damaged from the time it was removed from the box? Is there a supervisor a DJI that can authorize the release of new items and save the repairs to issues that come-up during normal operation of the gear. If sending out replacement isn't the answer maybe a better QA department in the manufacturing. DJI your online support is the biggest waste of time I have had the misfortune of trying to use. Your USA reps don't want to correct anything and your Hong Kong reps tell you that you have to talk to the US reps. After two days of putting up with DJI I'm ready to get a refund and buy another companies drone. I will listen better to the reviews about the manufacture I go with for the next drone.

DJI make a better product and stop telling people the answer to fixing issues of brand new gear is to send it in. We don't spend our money on these things to have the equipment sit in your repair shops. VERY DISAPPOINTED with DJI..

2016-4-19
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, gevpool!
I'm sorry for your frustration! What exact issue are you experiencing  now?
2016-4-19
Use props
gevpool
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-4-19 21:12
Hi, gevpool!
I'm sorry for your frustration! What exact issue are you experiencing  now?

I just received my new Phantom 4 yesterday, the Remote Controller battery is not working on the remote. It will not receive a charge. The RC will power up when the charging cable is attached, but when you disconnect it the RC will power down. I called the customer service and was told that I had to send my new controller to them to get repair vice have a new controller sent to me. He also said that it would be 2 or more weeks to get it back. To me that is not acceptable for a $1400 drone that is brand new.
2016-4-19
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

gevpool@hotmail Posted at 2016-4-20 10:19
I just received my new Phantom 4 yesterday, the Remote Controller battery is not working on the re ...

Did you try keeping it on a charge for 40-60 minutes?
Also make sure you plug charger into the wall socket fist and only them plug the RC
2016-4-19
Use props
gevpool
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-4-19 23:18
Did you try keeping it on a charge for 40-60 minutes?
Also make sure you plug charger into the wa ...

I charged it for 22 hours, I plugged it in both ways during that period of time. Nothing has worked. That's why I want DJI to send me a new controller not take the faulty one I received and repair it and send it back.
2016-4-20
Use props
gevpool
lvl.1

United States

Why is it that you only see techs from Hong Kong that post questions? Is there a USA team? I know the Hong Kong guys tell you to get in-touch with them. USA reps don't answer emails, why would I be surprised to see them not on here.
2016-4-20
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

gevpool@hotmail Posted at 2016-4-20 20:07
I charged it for 22 hours, I plugged it in both ways during that period of time. Nothing has worke ...

Alright I see... Did you open a ticket at DJI Already or you have a Case number?
2016-4-20
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

QQ图片20160421112444.jpg
2016-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules