Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Warning:[GPS]data exception (In Flight) (Using)
4290 49 2016-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlaParrotHead
New

United States

Also following .... I too see it occasionally but it's never impacted flight.
2016-5-9
Use props
Navy_Tech
lvl.2
Flight distance : 843839 ft
  • >>>
Canada

WoW .... 14 days past and still no Official answer or did I miss something here ??
2016-5-23
Use props
mgtkilledkenny
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1155823 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This has already been answered and only occurres during flying in sports mode .. the bank of the quad is a lot more , sometimes it banks to far and loses GPS data briefly, which creates the error
2016-5-23
Use props
Navy_Tech
lvl.2
Flight distance : 843839 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI-BladeStrike Posted at 2016-5-4 11:37
All -

This happens mostly in sports mode. This is due to the angle of the attack of the quad. You s ...

Ok thanks ... makes sense, why is it that the loss of signal happens sometimes the same way.
Most times at signal loss if you stop or greatly slow the AC the signal comes back ... is this related to direction of AC antenna ?
2016-5-23
Use props
Phantomski
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

I  wonder if that is one of the reason why on Chroma (and other yuneec quads) the gps antenna is a pop up that you raise before flying.
2016-5-23
Use props
coreysromero
lvl.1
United States

Disagree about the sports mode theory. I had this happen 5 times during a 12 minute flight. I was in normal flight mode the only thing I noticed when I first turned on the Phantom and after warm up I received a safe to fly non-GPS message then received the safe to fly green message. After taking off I receive several of the safe to fly in non-gps mode again with several connections to satellites. I never entered Sports mode or changed any other settings. When I have flow in Sports mode in the past I never received this message.
2016-5-24
Use props
gsxr07boy
lvl.2

TK-421 Posted at 2016-5-2 21:15
I had this happen again once last night, but it was dead-calm, little-to-no wind. I was going about  ...

Hi you Sade you get this message when you was going 47mph I ask because I also get the message every single time my p4 hit 49mph it happens every time as soon as it hits 49mph the message pops up.
2016-5-25
Use props
palak.desai
lvl.1

I only see this in sport mode.
2016-5-25
Use props
TK-421
Banned

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-5-26
Use props