Ground Station and Pre Flight Planning
2093 2 2016-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pmarten8
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Ive been looking at the DJi waypoint mode and think its got to be the most complicated way of flight planning.

Is it possable to install Ground station software on Windows or Mac to pre plan flights work out distances and routes and flight times then save thease as waypoint flights and upload to Phantom 3 like the one below?

Ive seen other software for other drones that allow pre flight mapping that allows you to set waypoints pre flight.

Reason is i need to map a Moto X track in for my mates Stag as hes got the use of a MX track for the day as i cannot ride anymore due to injury im going film the day for him but to make the day easy if i can pre plan a few flight plans around the track without having to fly the route first saving way points it would make easier for me to consontrate on the filming and save a load of batterys on the day.

2016-4-20
Use props
treeboyy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 604747 ft
United States

I believe the DJI Ground Station software has been discontinued. Litchi works for me for waypoint flying but it's $20 USD.
2016-4-20
Use props
Pmarten8
lvl.1

Thanks  @treeboyy  I will take a look at that

DJi fix this and make it possible to add Waypoints preflight that way I can plan my flight before I take off
2016-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules