Has Anyone Actually Talked to a Supervisor??
1378 6 2016-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gevpool
lvl.1

United States

Are there any Supervisors that work within the Customer Support department? I would like to talk to one..
2016-4-20
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

gevpool, You can talk to me , I have more chances to solve your issues!
2016-4-20
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

QQ图片20160421112444.jpg
2016-4-20
Use props
Swiss-Tony
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I can't even get my views posted as they are removed. Good luck with speaking to anyone.
2016-4-21
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Swiss-Tony Posted at 2016-4-22 02:10
I can't even get my views posted as they are removed. Good luck with speaking to anyone.

Hi Tony! I don't think DJI would delete anything without any reason
2016-4-22
Use props
jeff.enar
New

Hi Tim.  I would really appreciate it if you can help me out.  I bought my Phantom 4, 1 flight battery, 2 sets of propellers from your online store.  During the time of purchase, I was not aware of the Phantom 4 kit with 2 batteries.  I did email your online sales team so that they can give me a price match and get another flight battery.  I have been waiting for a response for more than 2 days now and have not received any reply from them.
2016-4-22
Use props
Swiss-Tony
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Tim all I was enquiring about is the future of A2/LB2 combo with the introduction of A3. This combo cost the bed part of £2k and has less functionality than pretty much anything on the market at Any price. Is this combo also going to get the functionality of A3 in terms of POI, Autonimous flying and GS? That's all I wish to know?
2016-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules