Release inspire simulator as app! for those still waiting
1512 4 2015-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
octovisions
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI please release the simulator in the app store or something.

I need to practise i have my flight test soon!

I think its the least you could do for making us wait and now grounded until the prop locks turn up.

Going to be next week now until i see my inspire so please sort the simulator to access now.

Many thanks

Hell i would even pay something for this right now!
2015-1-15
Use props
myth55au
lvl.1

Australia

Yes i have to admit i was unhappy when i discovered i had no simulator to train with . It would be nice if DJI could let us know the progress of getting this to the android platform .. Unable to fly due to firmware fixes and prop issues .. still waiting for batteries/props i ordered with the inspire ..sigh ..I have a pretty model gathering dust ..and i cant practice because i have no simulator ..Im trying to remain positive about this purchase
2015-1-26
Use props
octovisions
lvl.2

United Kingdom

myth55au Posted at 2015-1-26 21:08
Yes i have to admit i was unhappy when i discovered i had no simulator to train with . It would be n ...

dude ive flown only 2 half hours in a week with ios app. just hand tighten props spec the black ones and calibrate check sensors and away you fly.
2015-1-28
Use props
rodger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

You need the entire App for the Simulator to work. Further more the Controller has to have a connection with with the Tablet and the Inspire with everything on. Don't forget to take the Props off. Is the Inspire your first and only Quad? I ask that because you are taking a Flight Test. One would think that you would want stick time before taking any Test.
2015-1-28
Use props
octovisions
lvl.2

United Kingdom

its ok now i have an inspire lol
2015-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules