Retaining Osmo gimbal settings for C1 & C2
2131 4 2016-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jeff
New

United States

How can I set custom gimbal settings for C1 and C2 so it remembers it? I'm assuming it should retain the settings you make for C1 and C2 but everytime I program all my gimbal settings in C1 it never retains what I just programed when I push Done and go to Med or Slow. When I go back to C1 none of my settings are there.
2016-4-20
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi,
The Gimbal Profiles: Fast/Medium/Slow are all fixed settings. When you customize the C1/C2 settings, select the wanted values and click save, it will come to effect immediately. Next time, if you wanna activate your settings in C1 or C2, you need to select the C1 or C1 profiles you've set before. Please set the "SmoothTrack Settings"/"SmoothTrack Adjustments"/"Joystick" in "Advanced" properly.

If you have any other problem, please let me know.  
2016-4-20
Use props
info961
New

Italy

Hi DJi-Adela, I have the same problem of Jeff, I tried to setting the C1 and C2, but when i came back to the other settings (medium ecc.), the C1 and C2 setting do not remain stored, I tried a lot of time, save and done, but nothing. I have a Osmo DJI X3, with last firmware connected with iPhone 6. Let me How can I store the settings. Thanks
2016-8-5
Use props
Tom899
lvl.2
United States

info961 Posted at 2016-8-5 03:20
Hi DJi-Adela, I have the same problem of Jeff, I tried to setting the C1 and C2, but when i came back to the other settings (medium ecc.), the C1 and C2 setting do not remain stored, I tried a lot of time, save and done, but nothing. I have a Osmo DJI X3, with last firmware connected with iPhone 6. Let me How can I store the settings. Thanks

I have this same issue with my new Osmo+. My C1 and C2 settings won't save. They stick as long as I don't touch them, but as soon as I go to another setting such as Fast Medium or Slow, and come back to C1 or C2 they are gone?
2017-4-19
Use props
Tom899
lvl.2
United States

Well, I found out why this is happening. I have a smaller screen device, iPod touch 6th generation, same size as Iphone se. To click the save button you have to scroll up and the field you are changing is not in view anymore, and it doesn't get saved. If I put the iPod in portrait mode where you can see both the field and save button it saves it. So I think this is a bug that only effects smaller devices.
2017-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules