Thank's DJI for Saving Me $1400 on the Phantom 4
1228 4 2016-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gevpool
lvl.1

United States

Just wanted to say thanks to your terrible customer support and piss poor company policy of not promptly sending replacement items for those that get delivered DOA and make your customers wait after spending a large amount of money.. I have decided to return my Phantom 4 and get a refund. I refuse to waste my hard earned money or time on your repair of a product that should have worked from the start. Or maybe fix your policy to take better care of your customers so that you keep them. Again thanks for showing me that I DO NOT WANT TO SUPPORT A COMPANY LIKE DJI. BUYERS BEWARE... THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AS BAD AS EVERYONE STATES. I should have paid better attention to the reviews. Shame on me for not paying mind to other people pain and shame on DJI for not doing the right thing.

2016-4-20
Use props
tomb18
New

Canada

Ok,
enough is enough.  It's time to make a youtube video about how poor DJI is for support.
If you please outline your frustrations, I get them in the video.
2016-4-20
Use props
Tmygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2972497 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would like to add that in the past 10 months I have purchased a P3P, P3A for a nephew and a P4.  Updated all with current firmware, and had a couple of minor issues, but got excellent advice from a myriad of great sources on this forum.  All the DJI products have been for me as advertised and even better

Had a crash issue, that was most likely out of warranty (Dozens of hours of wear and tear on  a device that is a flying laptop).............had to contact customer support (USA) and the experience was nothing short of stellar.  
They kept me up to date, were curtious at every step of the process, responded to my emails....gave me specific instructions and gave me more far consideration then I believe was necessary.  

Some people may be dubious of what I am saying......and that's ok....to each his own.  But this guys from Indiana thinks that what DJI is doing is an awesome job.

They've made me and several of my friends DJI lifers.   Just wanted to post my story...........
2016-4-20
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

QQ图片20160421112444.jpg
2016-4-20
Use props
DJRL
lvl.2

Netherlands

Tmygun Posted at 2016-4-21 02:17
I would like to add that in the past 10 months I have purchased a P3P, P3A for a nephew and a P4.  U ...

They serve hundreds of customers per day and only the people not satisfied post here. So calculate the ratio and you will know the fact. There are also some trolling, that's why it's important to share the positive story to clarify.  
2016-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules