1128 5 2015-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mtnred
lvl.4
Flight distance : 91811 ft
  • >>>
United States

I can not  do the update . Tried 2 new SD cards and it flashes and makes all the right noises but never finishes the update.I left it for 2 hours no luck .Not sure what is going on but I am not flying untill it is all sorted out .The first upgrade went well and took 25 minutes ,so I know what I am doing . Maybe they should have kept the I1 a bit longer and got the bugs fixed .I did a few flights before this upgrade and did get the drift problem but the props and everything else was fine .The video was not great but stills were amazing .

2015-1-15
Use props
svencool
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6690 ft
United States

Well I called DJI tech and he got me squared away and his app was 0.9.1 this morning and they are at 0.9.2 now it took allot longer to update app but once it was done I got the all good as far as my firmware updated.
2015-1-15
Use props
stevejg16
lvl.2
Flight distance : 29001916 ft
United States

I had a problem on the first try. I then did the upgrade on the bird with the tx off, after about 10 minutes all you hear is a noise accessing the micro sd card, then I turned on the tx and immediately got a message about completing the upgrade and 3 seconds to restarting...then the Inspire restarted and it was successful. Again, this worked for me, I'm not saying this is the correct way to complete an upgrade.
2015-1-15
Use props
pbofavl
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1307631 ft
United States

I also had problems with the upgrade.

I followed the procedure provided with the new firmware.  Though I think it's not as clear as it could be.

Watching the firmware update video off the 'academy' page of the pilot app was helpful.

Still though, the app didn't show the 'click to start firmware upgrade' when installing on the aircraft until i tried turning on the transmitter after turning on the aircraft with the firmware chip in place.

I was using an apple ios tablet for the pilot app, which seems buggy (version downloaded yesterday).

Thanks for looking into this DJI.

And please add simulator support to the Android app.
2015-1-16
Use props
noelle1000
lvl.2

United States

stevejg16@gmail Posted at 2015-1-16 08:10
I had a problem on the first try. I then did the upgrade on the bird with the tx off, after about 10 ...

I had to do the exact same thing. Turn on the bird first then after the started chirping I turned on the transmitter I got the down load status meter.
2015-1-16
Use props
pidetectives
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2131073 ft
  • >>>
United States

I turn my bird on first then I put in the memory card in camera then I got message for update.
2015-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules