NO VIDEO COMING THROUGH TO TABLET
1279 4 2016-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex.lanchester
New

United Kingdom

Hi All,

I'm not getting any video to my Ipad mini 2 through the DJI App from my OSMO. The histagram is working and all of the meta data seems to be coming through but i'm only getting a black screen for the image. The camera is still recording fine but just not sending the image. I've tried the usual reboots and switching everything off & on again but i'm not having any joy.

I'd gratefully appreciate any ideas/guidence/ thoughts on how to fix it, especially if you've had this problem yourself.

Thanks in advance.

Alex

2016-4-21
Use props
Air2AirPhoto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48868 ft
United States

I've also been having this exact problem.  Weird thing for me is that I got a video feed for 5 minutes, once, but nothing since.  When I hook the camera to an Inspire- I get the video feed.  Same as you I have complete functionalitry of the camera the whole time.

2016-4-21
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, all
Have you upgrade the firmware to the latest one? At the same time, you should use the latest DJI GO App.
For the white X3 camera, please upgrade the camera to the latest version by mounting on Inspire 1 with the latest Inspire 1 firmware.
If the live feed is not stable, please check the WiFi signal conditions.
Any more information about your problems would be helpful.
Thanks for your cooperation!
2016-4-23
Use props
burbanog
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5131 ft
United States

My osmo was working fine when I put it away, 1 month ago I never updated the firmware since I bought in last november 2015. I heard there were too many problems and its been working fine., I needed it today to do some filming and can't get the live video to work on the app. I did some research and found that people had similar problems. Im pretty computer savy. I deleted the app and downloaded it again. I removed the battery on the osmo and reset it. I cleared the video cache on the app, reformatted the sd card. tried it again-NOT WORKING.
I then tried in on an older phone. Not working.
Tried it on an iPad not working.
Tried it on a Samsung Galaxy Note IV Not working.

NOTE- I am able to record and play back the videos and photos, just not see the live stream video.

Now I heard of others trying multiple upgrades, etc etc etc.. couldn't get it to work either.

So I filled out a support inquiry… waiting a response. quite frankly Ive pretty much have done everything that I have read about on release notes,. So now I will upgrade it to the version 1.6 to see what happens….

Waiting and will update but am also waiting for a response from tech support. By the way, I went to the store and tried their display osmo and it works fine.

I also own a DJI phantom 3pro and that works fine with the app… So Im thinking this is a problem with the Osmo… Ok DJI, waiting for your response..
2016-4-24
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

burbanog@me.com Posted at 2016-4-25 00:06
My osmo was working fine when I put it away, 1 month ago I never updated the firmware since I bought ...

Hello!
Thanks for your feedback!
Sorry about the situation!
We would not encourage our customers to use the older firmware any more.
I'd like to wait for your further update after you upgrade your Osmo to the latest firmware version and the latest DJI GO App.
2016-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules