This forum really needs some dedicated moderators
1401 10 2015-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
doering
lvl.1

Canada

Hopefully this will happen sooner rather than later. Threads need to categorized, redundant info cut, essential stuff made clear, non-essential material eliminated and must read posts obvious for starters. I realize this forum is young, but the time has come, especially with numerous Inspire 1's purchased and the amount of recent confusion with the first round of production.
2015-1-15
Use props
umcom
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20492 ft
United States

^^^Yes Please^^^
2015-1-15
Use props
mhaislet
lvl.4

United States

STAT!!
I cant find threads of importance there is so much clutter.
2015-1-15
Use props
mlglisson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7782 ft
  • >>>
United States

I also concur.
2015-1-15
Use props
ghoonk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 394626 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

I fourth that
2015-1-16
Use props
doering
lvl.1

Canada

Wow,  every time I check this forum, new issues are present. This is just another reason for requiring enhanced organization in this forum. Issues can be consolidated, categorized accordingly and marked "Resolved" when a fix is determined. This type of organization improves user confidence and resolves issues more efficiently.  I am getting concerned about the steady flow of new problems arising. I certainly would not  have expected this given the price tag! Makes one think that the alpha and beta testing periods  for the Inspire 1 were far too short.
2015-1-16
Use props
ghoonk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 394626 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

More moderaters, fewer crybabies, people who learn to read up before they buy, a way to ensure that forum users ARE Inspire owners and not wannabes, and a secondary marketplace for dissatisfied owners to sell their units to others who are still waiting for stock to be available where they are.
2015-1-17
Use props
david.spencer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7192 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Some crybabies have every right to voice concern, I have been patient and happy to wait but it just seems the product is getting worst not better as more problems appear dji become even more silent and unhelpful. Forums are a 2 way door for people to voice good and bad.
2015-1-17
Use props
rdsb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 236230 ft
France

... I agree, and there are too many threads that are spams !!!
If DJI reads this thread : what about considering asking some of your forum members to moderate these pages ? I'm sure many of them would agree and be happy to help. I can understand you have no time enough !
2015-2-19
Use props
ScottGunn
lvl.2

United States

This forum has moderators?  Was beginning to think since it was beta that there were none.  Who are they?
2015-2-19
Use props
Chris Con
lvl.4
Flight distance : 501175 ft
United States

I'd happily  volunteer my services to help clean these boards up, organize them, combine topics and remove the spam.
2015-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules