Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 1 Camera issues
1464 4 2015-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dwartenburg
lvl.2
United States

After opening my box and doing all the required updates, everything seems to be working... well almost. I can't see a picture on my Android device, tha camera isn't or doesn't seem to be working properly. However, if I take a phot and remove the SD card and then install it an my PC... I can see the photograph. Has anyone had this problem? Can anyone help me? I guess I could be the problem, imagine that! Thanks for your input.
2015-1-15
Use props
rbendjebar
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3170190 ft
  • >>>
United States

You do have the Android device connected by wire to the USB outlet of the Inspire controller, right?
If you do, then the next issue might be whether the device is fast enough to stream the video output. Assuming you do have an approved device, I think you might have a problem with the app, since you are able to record an image on the card. Try deleting the app from the tablet and reloading it.
2015-1-15
Use props
dwartenburg
lvl.2
United States

Thanks for the reply. I recently purchased the Android tablet, it's the latest version. I'll try reloading the app, perhaps that's the issue. I'm so frustrated because it records data, the thing is working but just not showing a picture. Thanks again, I'll try it right now.
2015-1-15
Use props
dwartenburg
lvl.2
United States

Bingo!!!  You were right, it only operates on a very few Android devices at this time. I tried my Galaxy s4 and it worked great. Thanks!
2015-1-15
Use props
mhaislet
lvl.4

United States

Great info have a S4 I was planning to use as a back up.
2015-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules