Need to buy a new battery
725 2 2016-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jackfinnigan
New

United States

Hi, I broke the battery connector where it plugs into the pc board. It was stuck and it broke when I forced it off the board connector. I need to buy a new battery for the Phantom 3 standard transmitter.  Assuming the battery comes with leads and a connector. Please advise.

Thanks in advance.
Jack
2016-4-21
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Please send it back to our DJI Repair center. We don't recommend users to do any kind of hardware interference,  because it will void your warranty.
http://www.dji.com/support
2016-4-22
Use props
jackfinnigan
New

United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-4-22 06:41
Please send it back to our DJI Repair center. We don't recommend users to do any kind of hardware in ...

Thanks for the reply, Tim. However, I have no desire to send the transmitter in for a simple repair. I have fabricated a molex type connector that secured the connection. I will have to take pictures and have my guys search the web for this connector type (we use larger connectors on our projects.  This is a horrible business plan, I was not aware of any company that will not sell replacement parts to their products. I'm gonna fix this issue and get rid of the DJI products.

Best regards,
Jack Finnigan
2016-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules