Rc signal lost after last hardware update
1274 10 2016-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jim.bryan
New

United Kingdom

any ideas how to fix?Worked perfectly until last hardware update last week.

On phantom 3 standard.
Have tried reconnecting but no difference.
Thanks

2016-4-22
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Please check the firmware version. If it doesn't show correctly, you may need to re-upgrade your drone and rc again.
2016-4-22
Use props
Nathanael Alain
New

Germany

Same problem. How do you make a re upgrade ?
2016-5-2
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nathanael Alain Posted at 2016-5-2 23:20
Same problem. How do you make a re upgrade ?

There may have been an interruption in your internet while downloading the firmware. Try to delete and reinstall the app and see if it asks you to download the firmware again.
2016-5-2
Use props
apardillojr
New

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-5-3 02:30
There may have been an interruption in your internet while downloading the firmware. Try to delete ...

Ive been hearing alot of firmware issues. I just got gifted a brand new phantom 3 pro and did all the required updates. Ive tried different usb cables, tablets, smartphones (samsung glaxay s6 edge +, samsung tab2, and ipad air) and still get no signal for live feed. The aircraft is able to fly with just no live feed on thd app. I just got done talking to a dji support tech and we did all the troubleshooting and still no live video. So he opened a ticket for repair. What worries me is i dont have a receipt asnit was gifted. What is the cost for a repair or fix for the scenario im in?
2016-5-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

apardillojr Posted at 2016-5-6 02:37
Ive been hearing alot of firmware issues. I just got gifted a brand new phantom 3 pro and did all  ...

I am sorry you are having trouble, you can get into the app correct? What does the status bar say. Does it say Disconnected or No Signal?If no signal, then can you post the hidden log file from the SD card after you updated.      

2016-5-5
Use props
apardillojr
New

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-5-6 02:45
I am sorry you are having trouble, you can get into the app correct? What does the status bar say.  ...

I have reformatted my sd card after update should i try again? My app is 2.8.0 aircraft is 1.8.80 and RC is 1.6.0
2016-5-5
Use props
apardillojr
New

apardillojr Posted at 2016-5-6 04:54
I have reformatted my sd card after update should i try again? My app is 2.8.0 aircraft is 1.8.80  ...

And yes it states no signal in a red bar
2016-5-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

apardillojr Posted at 2016-5-6 04:54
I have reformatted my sd card after update should i try again? My app is 2.8.0 aircraft is 1.8.80  ...

Ok, reinstall the same firmware BIN file on the SD card and reattempt the install then get the hidden log file.What I'm trying to see if you get this error. Module 8 & 15 "Device Not Detected".
If you do get that then the aircraft will have to be sent in for repair because the video transmission module needs to be replaced.
Also, what aircraft firmware were you on before you did the update, and you only updated once and it was 1.8 correct?
Device Not Detected screenshot.jpg
2016-5-5
Use props
fans93d44148
lvl.1

Hello,
I wanted to share my experience with DJI with you.

I purchased a Phantom 3 Standard in April 2018 with which I always had connection problems.

The drone always loses the connection 30/40 meters away with "RC Signal Lost". Sometimes he returns home but many times he goes into "Landing" mode and lands where he wants.

Because of this problem he crashed several times because I completely lose control.

I sent the drone to the Netherlands for assistance (because it is still under warranty). Want to know what they replied to me?

I received a quote of € 156 for the repair of scratches and the connection problem was not taken into consideration at all.

From the technical support they say they recognized the problem of signal loss but say they can't do anything.

This is DJI. A total disappointment.

I spent 700 euros for a bad drone. Never seen a drone with these bad performances.

Never again DJI. Promised.
Luciano
2019-10-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans93d44148 Posted at 10-10 00:00
Hello,
I wanted to share my experience with DJI with you.

Hi Luciano, we've read your post and responded as well: https://forum.dji.com/thread-199758-1-1.html Please kindly check later and keep us updated there for better follow-up, thanks!
2019-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules