Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
PH3 standard No signal
1159 4 2016-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bestjose
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19062 ft
Colombia

After the last upgrade, my ph3 standard lose it signal at 20 meters.

I calibrated imu, relink control, uninstall and install app, calibrated compass without any luck.

App: 2.7.2
Drone: 1.5.70

What should I do now?????
IMG_5194.PNG
IMG_5195.PNG
IMG_5196.PNG
IMG_5197.PNG
IMG_5198.PNG
IMG_5199.PNG
2016-4-22
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello bestjose, have you tried to test the drone in some different places and  adjust the antenna during the flight? Also, you can upload your upgrade LOG which could be found in the hidden folder MISC in the camera SD card.
2016-4-22
Use props
bestjose
lvl.1

Thank you for your response @DJI-Paladin. I did try moving the antena, position, even windsurfer withouth luck. Aditionally, I went to a place with 0 towers, wifi signals or even threes. In the afternoon i would upload that log.

Thank you for your time
2016-4-25
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

bestjose@gmail. Posted at 2016-4-25 23:20
Thank you for your response @DJI-Paladin. I did try moving the antena, position, even windsurfer wit ...

And you do not have anything attached to the aircraft do you (GPS tracker, metal gimbal guard) ?
If you are also trying in different open areas and getting interference, you may want to send the unit in to be looked at.
2016-4-25
Use props
bestjose
lvl.1
Colombia

Hello,

There is nothing attached to it, only the prop guards. Im trying to upload the log but this site won't let me, how should i proceed?

The thing is that I am in Colombia, and sending the drone back to US would be costly, very! Is there any possibility that an authorized seller look at it assuming that DJI would pay for the service?

Thank you
Edit: I put an .zip extention to the file, just remove it to take a look at it.

P3C_CAM_VERSION.zip

6 Bytes, Down times: 0

2016-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules